• This topic has 91 replies, 72 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by ski.
Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • What do you do to annoy people?
  • wilburt
    Free Member

Moving in front of anyone who leaves too big a gap in a queue.
    If your not queing correclty your not in the queue.

sweepy
    Free Member

We have a generic ‘inspirational sunset’ picture on the wall in the meeting room at work. Once in a while I turn it upside down, unless you look you don’t consciously notice, but it does bother people.

martinhutch

Slowing down and leaving an even bigger gap between me and the car in front when someone pointlessly tailgates me.

Not my fault, it’s the approved method according to the bloke at my speed awareness course… 🙂

twinw4ll
    Free Member

By constantly eating huge amounts of food during the day and not having an ounce of fat on my body.

scud
    Free Member

Like others above, my cycling to and from work, been beeped, shouted at, had a lit fag butt chucked at me, swerved at on purpose and a taxi driver who had pulled out of a side road threaten to punch me for daring to be on the road.

My little bit of retribution though is that there is a hill with a speed camera at the bottom, which if i get down in the drops, means i am doing about 30mph, knowing full well that a lot of car drivers simply cannot wait behind me despite the fact that i am doing the speed limit, they have to get past a cyclist and through the camera..

senorj

I’m cool and polite.However ,I sometimes get overly “class war” for my missus’ liking. And the towels,she hates the towels. & It never fails to get a mention when I leave a cupboard door open.

Stevet1
    Free Member

I’m pretty impatient, If I want to do something then I want to do it NOW!
    Anybody ever watched Raymond (oh the shame) remember the episode where he waits in the car for his wife, then when she still doesn’t leave the house on time he makes the monumental decision to drive off. Been sooooo close to that on many occasion, but I know it no matter how sweet it would feel for five minutes I’d pay for it every single day after. Still … maybe one day.

Mister-P
    Free Member

My little bit of retribution though is that there is a hill with a speed camera at the bottom, which if i get down in the drops, means i am doing about 30mph, knowing full well that a lot of car drivers simply cannot wait behind me despite the fact that i am doing the speed limit, they have to get past a cyclist and through the camera..

Unfortunately the speed camera on a hill like this in Northampton is switched off.

molgrips
    Free Member

Just today I was going down the A48(M) through the 50mph section

Just about the least observed speed limit I know of!

lunge

My little bit of retribution though is that there is a hill with a speed camera at the bottom, which if i get down in the drops, means i am doing about 30mph, knowing full well that a lot of car drivers simply cannot wait behind me despite the fact that i am doing the speed limit, they have to get past a cyclist and through the camera.

Yes!!!, this, there is a hill on my commute that’s a 40mph limited. By top speed down it is generally 45mph ish, this means I can either overtakes the cars or they feel obliged to overtake me. Either is great.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

At work to wind up a colleague who was always either exactly on time or 5 minutes late for shift change over:
    Hide all the teaspoons
    Empty the kettle just before he arrived
    Empty the water jug as well

And whilst he was raving about no water for his first cuppa we’d cheerfully walk out the door going “it’s all ****, no time for a proper handover as your late AGAIN”

ski
    Free Member

This one is a bit childish, at work when my boss is talking I like to add the word ‘naked’ at the end of each sentence.

So things like, ‘could you send me your worksheet for the week………..naked

You get the idea, drives him nuts 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘What do you do to annoy people?’ is closed to new replies.