Viewing 22 posts - 121 through 142 (of 142 total)
  • What do you call your 'wife' if you aren't married?
  • Sandwich

I’ve always just called the person I’m having sex with by their name (if I can remember it

Very good sex then?

Junkyard
    Free Member

idave who is jo ? are they male or female
    Ta
    All of the internet

iDave
    Free Member

Jo = female
    Joe = male
    In my little world…..

yunki
    Free Member

whatever you wan’t.. she can’t hear you.. !! 😆

oh.. err.. hold on.. that’s deaf tigers.. 😳

GW
    Free Member

What’s knowing your sexual partners name got to do with the quality of sex you’re having? 😕

thomthumb
    Free Member

What’s knowing your sexual partners name got to do with the quality of sex you’re having?

well if you thought it was jo, but turns out to be joe, it can leave a bitter taste behind 😯

GW
    Free Member

open your mind man – jo’s can taste bitter too

aracer
    Free Member

The term gf/bf just seems to be putting together the word ‘friend’ with ‘boy’ or ‘girl’. My ‘other half’ is more than just a friend.

Girlpartner it is then (which gets over any confusion about somebody you’re in business with).

mboy
    Free Member

My husband is as far as I see it the other half of me, we share pretty much everything and make decisions jointly. It’s part of being a couple.

Whilst I think it’s great that you’re both obviously deeply in love still, the fact is the two of you are not an entity, you are two separate people who for various reasons choose to spend much of your time together, live together and share a bed together. If the unthinkable happened and he died, you would not suddenly cease to be able to exist yourself.

I think maybe my deep seated feelings come from my hatred of many couples seemingly becoming inseparable once they get together. I’ve lost numerous friends to their BF’s/GF’s suddenly stopping them doing anything fun (like riding bikes, going for a night out etc.), insisting that everything be done as a couple, and all individualism destroyed. And before you accuse me of being sexist, I’ve got female friends that this applies to about their boyfriends too. Whilst it is healthy to be in a loving committed relationship, it is also healthy to have your own hobbies and interests separate from one another.

emma82
    Free Member

I think maybe my deep seated feelings come from my hatred of many couples seemingly becoming inseparable once they get together.

Ah I wondered where your obvious issues with commitment/couples comes from and clearly it seems to be jealousy that your pals get a girl that they have ‘the chat’ with them dump you. Nevermind, we all grow up one day

hora
    Free Member

Ooooooo friend!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

“all individualism destroyed”

Slightly unfair really. You dedicate part of your life for sure, and that sacrifice can be frustrating at times. Don’t hate, it’s love 😀

mboy
    Free Member

Ah I wondered where your obvious issues with commitment/couples comes from and clearly it seems to be jealousy that your pals get a girl that they have ‘the chat’ with them dump you. Nevermind, we all grow up one day

Hahaha, I love how one comment I made on the Internet makes you suddenly think you know me! I have been in 2 very serious/committed relationships in the past, neither of them ended cos of a lack of commitment from either side! And there’s no jealousy on my part of any of my mates GF’s/BF’s etc. I just find it annoying how some people (not all by a long stretch, my best mates wife for instance positively encourages him to do things that get him out of the house) lose all sense of identity once they are in a relationship. The girl I’ve been on a few dates with recently and really quite like is worried (she’s a good few years younger than me, but she needn’t worry!) about “a relationship” and not being able to see her friends or do things she wants to do. I keep telling her that should we actually end up in a relationship, she really needn’t worry about that with me, I’d be the last person in the world to stop someone going and doing things with their friends. She worries cos most it seems a lot of her friends are in relationships where they live in each others pockets too it would seem!

“all individualism destroyed”
    Slightly unfair really. You dedicate part of your life for sure, and that sacrifice can be frustrating at times. Don’t hate, it’s love

OK maybe a touch dramatic I’ll agree, and you’re right it is about a compromise. Maybe it just says a lot about some of the people I know that the “compromise” is doing exactly what their GF/BF tells them to do…?

Kevevs
    Free Member

I call my imaginary girlfriend Shaz.

emma82
    Free Member

Hahaha, I love how one comment I made on the Internet makes you suddenly think you know me

You’ve made a couple of comments in past threads where you seem to get stressed out/defensive about it, not just that one comment.

lose all sense of identity once they are in a relationship

That’s not what your on about though, your on about

I’ve lost numerous friends to their BF’s/GF’s suddenly stopping them doing anything fun (like riding bikes, going for a night out etc)

. The girl I’ve been on a few dates with recently and really quite like is worried (she’s a good few years younger than me, but she needn’t worry!) about “a relationship” and not being able to see her friends or do things she wants to do. I keep telling her that should we actually end up in a relationship, she really needn’t worry about that with me, I’d be the last person in the world to stop someone going and doing things with their friends

Such a stud. Lucky girl that’s all I can say.

buttercup
    Free Member

Woman friend.
    When the day of marriage comes.. she is groomed to just be called Woman.

mtb2020
    Free Member

Her Serene Highness
    She that must be obeyed
    Me Tart

big_n_daft
    Free Member

grum – Member
    I’ve been with my partner for 15 years now – ‘girlfriend’ doesn’t seem to cut it really although that is the term I mostly use. ‘Partner’ seems a bit ****.

“The Management”,

best done in a Hale and Pace retro accent 😉

greyman
    Free Member

Our Lass
    (or more correctly, Wor Lass)
    You can still use it when/if you get married.
    HTH

mrblobby
    Free Member

Sometimes “the organ grinder” as in “you’re talking to the monkey, you need to speak to the organ grinder.” Nothing to do with actual grinding of *ahem* organs 🙁

TheBrick
    Free Member

gunit.

Picto
    Free Member

Invariably depends on whether she is listening or not.

Viewing 22 posts - 121 through 142 (of 142 total)

The topic ‘What do you call your 'wife' if you aren't married?’ is closed to new replies.