Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What do users think of their 11 speed, single ring, XTR setups?
  • voodoochris
    Free Member

My SRAM double ring setup is starting to get a bit sloppy and is going to need replacing soon. Thinking about going to an XT 11 speed single ring setup when it’s released, but wanted to find out what people thought of their XTR setups as they’re likely to be similar in function. I moved to SRAM years ago as I found it functioned more reliably when plastered in mud. I definitely doesn’t last as long though and with the XT setup being a sensible price, now might be the time to return to the big S.

So, XTR single ring setup users, what do you think of it?

Cheers

VC

squealer
    Free Member

absolutely love mine. i thought i loved sram but having now gone back to shimano, personally i think its better.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

running XTR shifter+mech on a Sram 10-42 cassette here. Works fine.

dave32
    Free Member

crisp,smooth, exactly as xtr should be, I’ve had it for a couple of months now and love it..

njee20
    Free Member

Reggiegasket +1 works very well.

Adam_Buckland
    Free Member

I use the cassette and mech with a gripshift and next crank and other than the dodgy RF chain line (I have a new ring to sort that) it’s awesome, as good as I could have hoped for

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What do users think of their 11 speed, single ring, XTR setups?’ is closed to new replies.