Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • What do people with internal cabling and 1×10/11 do with the redundant holes?
  • bol

Really tempted by a lovely frame. It’s got very neat internal cable routing, but as I wouldn’t be using a front mech, it would have a couple of holes in the top tube to let in crap and generally mess with my head. I’ve seen racers who cover them with tape, but I’m more of a tart than that. What do you do? Ignore them, tape them, stick a flower in them, or something else?

bol

I take the lack of response as encouragement to get a life. You’re probably right.

mcnultycop

Someone said to me, “silicon bathroom sealant that”. But I didn’t.

Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

I put sugru in mine.

njee20
    Free Member

I ignored them. Two sets as it had internal routing for rear lockout I didn’t use either.

cookeaa

tomhoward

Some manufacturers sell/give out blanking plates for surplus holes (fnar, fnar) what frame is it?

shermer75
    Free Member

Fill them with your hopes and dreams

mattbee

Somewhere to keep gravy? Handy as a Northerner living in the South, if I stop for a pie & chips after a ride I don’t have to suffer the chippy’ staff’s blank stares when I ask for it….

bol

I’m concerned that they might be somewhere for my riding buddies to post prawns.

It’s a ti frame, so I doubt there are blanking plates.

rOcKeTdOg

Put a sticker over them

mrjmt
    Free Member

Reverb hose

bol

I was wondering whether I could fit the rear brake hose through, although it is designed for a gear cable?

cheez0
    Free Member

Rocketdog in internet forum fail.. 🙂

maxtorque

Keep your spliffs in them??

😉

(note to kids: DOn’t do drugs, it’s not big or clever…..)

BearBack
    Free Member

Cable outer end cap turned ‘upside down’ and in hole.. assuming your internal routing is inner cable only

khani
    Free Member

If you can’t find your life, try These…

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘What do people with internal cabling and 1×10/11 do with the redundant holes?’ is closed to new replies.