Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • What do people ride after riding an Evil?
  • edward2000
    Free Member

I am just wandering if people have found a better or equal bike to ride than an Evil? I love my Uprising and I can’t imagine how this could be improved.

So I’m thinking how they compare to the likes of a kona Process 153, Giant Reign etc or any other bikes.

This isn’t a quibble about warranty so I’m not interested in hearing about it

tomhoward

Keep riding the evil? If it ain’t broke and all that…

…yet 😉

Northwind

Tried a Sov. Kept riding a Cotic.

TBH pretty much every bike brand in the world has something that competes with the Uprising and the odds that you already have the best, and best for you, bike out of all of them are slim to none. Same for all bikes and all brands. All you do is try stuff til you find the best fit you can. I didn’t expect that to be a bloomin Trek, for me, but it turns out it is.

mboy
    Free Member

I love my Uprising and I can’t imagine how this could be improved.

Sounds like you need some man sized wheels! Trust me… The Uprising can be improved upon… It’s called The Wreckoning!

mrhoppy

Their spare bike whilst they wait/hope their faults get fixed!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I love my Uprising and I can’t imagine how this could be improved

Go kick some tyres at a demo weekend. Better/different/nicer is always possible

stevied
    Free Member

Apparently Evil are cracking bikes, so, surely, something less cracking?

Stevet1
    Free Member

I asked this very same question in the last Evil warranty thread.
    Love my Uprising too. Mates got a Wreckoning and a Following and I prefer my Uprising to both. The Uprising just suits where and what I ride better than any other bike I’ve tried – Most of my riding includes short, tight DH tracks with gaps and drops, days out in the lakes etc, just basically squeezing as much fun as possible out of any interesting track I can get to.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

My old man test rode an Insurgent, said it was too short – the stated geometry numbers obviously don’t match up to how it feels to ride – and so he bought a 2016 Nukeproof instead, which he and the shop owner (who tried to sell him the more expensive uprising) both feel is miles ahead.

P-Jay
    Free Member

I guess you’re all like Santa Cruz owners now, you’re with that brand forever.

Uprising to Insurgent seems the obvious way to spend £5k to have a slightly better bigger wheeled bike.

Stevet1
    Free Member

My old man test rode an Insurgent, said it was too short

Each to their own, I test rode an orange Five and hated how long and unmaneuverable it felt.

jam-bo

unicorn

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘What do people ride after riding an Evil?’ is closed to new replies.