Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • what do it all used bike buy?
  • pip001
    Free Member

my hardtail is getting towards the end of its life so fancying a used full suspension between the £500- £800 mark.not overly bothered on wheel size but must be light enough for longish climbs while been good over mixed terrain.rocks ,small drops xc and the like.any ideas?

freddiest

The top end of your budget should get you a decent, modern FS bike. Something like a spesh camber or Whyte t-129 will do all you describe and more. Great all rounders that are fast all over the hill.

jam-bo

There were a couple of bandits on the classified recently that would fit the bill.

chakaping
    Free Member

Get on pinkbike and see what’s up for sale local to you.

Maybe something like a late 26in trek fuel ex or giant trance. But go up a size on normal.

mike399
    Free Member

As said above, Spesh Camber would be a safe bet towards the top of your budget. As a Whyte T129 owner, I can’t rate it highly enough, but I think you will struggle to find one worth having for 800 notes. However, for closer to the lower end of budget a tidy 26″ Giant Anthem X would also be perfect for the intended use you describe.

nickclift
    Free Member

How’s about my Titus El Guapo. Have a butchers in the for sale section on here or search it out on PinkBike. Asking £1,200, but prepared to ‘almost’ meet the top end of your budget. Email address in profile if interested.

rhid

In the spirit of stw I may be selling a trek remedy frame fork and wheels but could do you a full build for about 650-700. Email is in profile if you want to discuss.

CheesybeanZ

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-whyte-t-129s-29er

Not mine but a good example of what you can get .

pip001
    Free Member

thanks for the help.i will give the classifieds a good look.

bullandbladder
    Free Member

My 2011 Trance X1 – well within your budget.
    Like this one: https://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-gb/bikes/model/trance.x1/7868/45508/
    Size L. Email in profile for spec and pics if of interest.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘what do it all used bike buy?’ is closed to new replies.