• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by CHB.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • What did you buy your kids but was really for you…
  • dannybgoode

Me-the Hotwires electronics kit. OK, I will be playing with it with babybgoode, a bit maybe.

Loads of fun though…

khani
    Free Member

A bottle of Jagermeister and some fags..

weeksy

Nerf guns, battery operated!

craigxxl
    Free Member

For the nephews a Scalextric set. Just waiting for them to arrive so we can get it unwrapped and get some down to some racing.

Kryton57

Noting really, but I have just been out with junior and his VTech Kids go pro thing with outdoor case which is actually pretty reasonable quality vids for the sale price of £30 we got it for…

Stoner
    Free Member

3x boxes of geomag and ticket to ride card game

gaidong
    Free Member

Almost all presents I buy are for me really. Prominent in my mind though is the complete set of pirate Lego I longed for in the early 90s…

steveoath
    Free Member

Gateway drug – balance bike. Suitably sticker bombed for maximum excitement (peppa pig, minions, Sarah and duck).

BruceWee

This

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7zr7zz-9oM[/video]

davosaurusrex

Tamiya neo fighter. What he really wanted was a new scooter so didn’t even make it to Christmas before I built it. Already broken it twice. That 3 foot ramp to flat landing was possibly a bit much

dknwhy

Not from us but grandad got junior rc tanks that battle each other. Brilliant fun.

wrightyson
    Free Member

My sons not very good at flying his drone yet 😳

CHB

Daughter yet to get chance to play on her PS4 with Black Ops III yet. 😛

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘What did you buy your kids but was really for you…’ is closed to new replies.