Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 312 total)
  • What did the postman bring you today?
  • andyjh

Cane Creek Double Barrel air cs for my Orange 5 🙂

DiscJockey
    Free Member

New sex toy:

robcolliver
    Free Member

hummerlicious – glad to see you have the maps early – they are inspiring. I read and re read them and have just dug mine out ready for next years jolly to Mexico.

Today fed ex (does that count as the postman?) delivered a beautiful Lauf fork with its excessive 60mm travel, in matte black.

No piccies.Just a trai of drool to the workshop where it got trimmed to length ready for testing.

dingabell
    Free Member

Two Beans on Toast CD’s for my brother’s Christmas present.

Tracey

LB carbon rims thanks to Bird MTB.

S Works Enduro 650b thanks to the great guys at Bike Scene for Abigale

bruneep

cancer sucks socks from garage bikes

Drac

steve_b77
    Free Member

Stans Grails on Superstar Switch Ultras along with some rotors, valves, tape and bolts for my CX bike

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Superstar sintered pads.

robhughes
    Free Member

A box of sexyness. 😀

hairyscary

A set of rollers. Hopefully they get me to do some exercise when I’m on nights.

isitafox
    Free Member

Pair of Panaracer Comet hard pack tyres, last bit I needed for my old mans crimbo present. I like the look of them as well so might order some in 700c for the CX beast.

rOcKeTdOg

12 mystery beers from ales by mail, only one is below 5% & one is 9.2% 😯 only £1 per bottle

hummerlicious
    Free Member

Thanks @robcolliver, inspiring / terrifying in equal amounts!

Thanks postie:

prawny

Two £35 kindles for the kids for Xmas, a new Pebble time for me for my birthday, and a schwalbe Durano plus for the commuter. I had to go and pick up my repaired wheel myself. Deuter backpack came yesterday.

Got a gilet and some wheels still in transit.

I’m loving commuting by bike again, I feel like the bit in fight club where he walks out of the office with his computer in a trolley. The wife is letting me buy all kinds of stuff.

mtbfix

A dozen bottles of SA wine for Christmas sloshing from Wines of Interest in that Ipswich.

Tracey

Yesterday a Fox tshirt and some XT 8000 brakes
    Today a Hope Evo rear hub from ebay

mrblobby
    Free Member

Went a bit mad in the weekend sales. Postie brought me a set of Zipp 404 wheels today to add to the power meter that came yesterday 😳

P-Jay
    Free Member

A pair of XT brakes and TWENTY spare olives, I ordered 2, CRC sent me 2 bags of 10.

NorthCountryBoy
    Free Member

Not today but last week still chuffed tho

Sui
    Free Member

Troy Lee shorts, Fox gloves and an ironing board….. Living the dream..

bikebouy
    Free Member

Looks like we’re all having a wheelie good time of late.. 😆

The Reynolds Assaults have been sold, replaced by these to go on my CX’er…

jonba
    Free Member

Competition prize. Very nice set of Hunt Aero 4 season wheels at a price I couldn’t argue with, Free 🙂

HUNT 4 Season Aero Wheelset

mrblobby
    Free Member

Oooh nice wheels. Not so sure about those pink ones up there though, Enduro colours I assume 🙂

bikebouy
    Free Member

Well mrblobby, you Sir have spent waaaayyyyy more than me !!

Haaaappppy Xmas !

ferrals
    Free Member

A nice box with a pair of Sid RCT3’s inside 🙂

Those zip wheels look nice!

Defender
    Free Member

A couple boxes from Planet-X/On One, with wheels, tyres and tubes for my new Fat friend:lol:

lunge

Leg warmer that actually seem long enough.
    Brake pads.
    Winter bib shorts.
    Some very bright socks from Happy Socks.
    Pink gloves as I had a Decathlon voucher to use.

So much for no spending before Christmas.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Well mrblobby, you Sir have spent waaaayyyyy more than me !!

Stupid sales! There was also a pair a SID World Cup’s a week ago 😳

aphex_2k
    Free Member

My fortnightly payslip. It’s nice to look at it but I hear the voice of Jim Bowen saying “lets see what you could of won”, temporarily thinking, “go buy a bike, sod the bills, who needs food anyway?”

neilpass
    Free Member

Easton EC70 seatpost won on Sunday off eBay, upgrade for my winter road bike. Still no sign of the Ultegra shifters bought from the classifieds section on here last week though

eddiebaby
    Free Member

5 Hoya filters. Mucky Nutz fat fender set of 3.

tom200

I got a letter telling me the wording on my equity loan was non-compliant and they had to refund me 7 years worth of interest! #newbikeforxmas

Edit: and a JIS screwdriver.

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Mr postie has delivered my Garmin 810 performance and maps kit from CR today along with a 29er rear mudguard for the Stooge as the 26 er one was not doing much. I tried extending it and it shattered, so hopefully the new one will mean I can see my saddle during a ride rather than sitting in an inch of mud.

fathomer

Pair of the newest XTR Trail pedals, I’m more impressed with the box it’s bloody lovely!

Poopscoop

A maxxis shorty.

Very knobbly…. almost poked my eye out! Lol 😀

Northwind

XT 11-speed mech and shifter and a new chain, for the trailfox. And a shitload of wheelbearings from kaesae

RickDraper
    Free Member

Fuckall as the **** could not be arsed to deliver either of the CRC orders or the wiggle one despite the emails at 6am saying the parcels were ready for delivery.

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

latest Beer52 case has landed!

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 312 total)

The topic ‘What did the postman bring you today?’ is closed to new replies.