• This topic has 79 replies, 68 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by tthew.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)
  • What did the courier bring you today?
  • franksinatra

New Stumpjumper currently sat next to my desk at work thanks to the nice man from DPD.

What have you signed for today?

tiggs121
    Free Member

Stainless steel screws and nails for cladding my Garden Room project.

Siberian Larch.

sandwicheater

New phone system for my office. Hmmm, do i try and fit myself. Soooo many wires.

chakaping
    Free Member

Hope 35mm stem.

onehundredthidiot

Stuff from on one sale

kayak23

Freshly serviced Pikes from J-Tech 🙂

durhambiker
    Free Member

Alpkit Muon head torch as a spare for Equinox24 weekend after next. Waiting on another delivery for a copy of The Lore of Running after stupidly entering Country to Capital after a few too many single malts t’other night.

everyone
    Free Member

Ortofon 2m red cartridge for my turntable. Get the joys of fitting that later…

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Despite arriving at the delivery depot at 3am TNT are not sure where my bike is, or why it’s not out for delivery

Kryton57

New Garmin HR strap, ordered at 7pm last night on Amazon Prime arrived 11am today.

cranberry
    Free Member

Mail order bride from the adverts on here.

Just one question – are they always self assembly, this one seems to be leaking red stuff and I don’t seem to have been sent an allen key.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Nothing personally, I think I signed for a pile of computers earlier in work but the techie’s whisked them away.

I’m waiting for an oval narrow/wide from CRC, bit of a stab in the dark for me, but I thought I’d give it a go – I didn’t pay CRC for faster delivery so this side of Xmas would be nice.

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

180 night time nappies… 😕

rascal
    Free Member

Endura Mullet shades yesterday.
    Madison Alpine shorts tomorrow (hopefully).

loddrik
    Free Member

Ready for winter

mrlugz
    Free Member

1Kg of southernfried chicken powder from Curry Frenzy.

Tea sorted.

jimdubleyou
    franksinatra

180 night time nappies

Would it not be cheaper in the long term for you to just use a commode?

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

@Frank – but the hassle…

z1ppy

A shiney new 27″ IPS monitor… it’s so big! (compared to my old 22..)

Annoying after giving me today date as an expected delivery date on ordering, my new garage racking won’t be here until tomorrow

mattbee

New Ultegra cranks in 165mm length following the wife’s bike fit session on Tuesday. Shiny carbon Rival ones in 172.5 to go on classifieds when I swap them over in the hope of clawing some of the cost back. (Also had to have new bars & stem plus new bar tape…)

deadkenny
    Free Member

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJzyrYZBOkp/ and associated beans with it.

mrblobby
    Free Member

A rather nice short sleeved road jersey from Torm. Thought I’d give them a go having read about them on here I think.

Also a couple of carbon brushes for a washing machine motor came via DPD this morning. Fitted them over lunch. An absolute bugger of a fiddly job.

wingnuts

Repaired Delonghi bean to cup machine. Scored off rich relative who couldn’t be bother to find out what was wrong with it. New LCD panel and descale and we’re up to our necks dark lovely stuff.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Despite arriving at the delivery depot at 3am TNT are not sure where my bike is, or why it’s not out for delivery

idiots

despite being on the drivers van, and him driving it round all day, it hadn’t been scanned on so wasn’t in his delivery log, so didn’t attempt to deliver when in the area, so now its off back to the depot, i can collect it between 7 and 8pm, or have it redelivered before 10am tomorrow

idiots

craigxxl
    Free Member

Dual action polisher, various pads and polishers to make my life easier.

Tracey

We had a Stumpjumper come last week, along with some tyres and a digital shock pump. Then a helmet and front brake.
    So far this week it was some Pikes yesterday and LED bulbs today.

jimwah
    Free Member

Currently waiting for:
    – 29er Bontrager Mustang front wheel for £23 off eBay
    – some cheap long-pull brake levers + hoods
    – £13 of eBay’s finest 160mm front disc and cable caliper package – I’m sure they’ll be great 😆

These items will largely complete my bastardised Inbred CX 69er drop bar hipster bike, that’s if any of it actually fits together of course.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

silly post of showing off oooo look what I got blah blah

so i didn’t get these…

grim168
    Free Member

Yorkshire dales cycleway map and a chapeau road shirt from their sale, xl exchanged for a l 😳

mrblobby
    Free Member

silly post of showing off oooo look what I got blah blah

I actually quite like these threads. Get quite a variety of stuff.

gringo

Works Components 32 tooth chain ring to replace the oval one that i’m not getting on with…

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

A really quite knackered looking Di2 long cage mech for my touring bike (wasn’t mentioned in the ad, grr)

20 Evomatic door catches for my camper van build and 4 sheets of 10×6 PVC board for lining the shower.

beefheart
    Free Member

Godzilla! 8)

onandon
    Free Member

A bunch of Rapha gear from the sale and some time xc8 pedals.

Alex

I was expecting some more bits for the latest bike build, but what actually turned up were some very cheap troy lee shorts I bought off sports pursuit quite some time ago. They are whiter than Richard Hammond’s teeth. I am going to cut quite the rug when I don these bad boys!

smashit
    Free Member

Howies Dagon gilet from the sale. Very fetching!

downshep

Thumping new BK XLS200 subwoofer to replace a dead 13 year old KEF PSW2000.
    Woomp woomp woomp woomp.

julianwilson
    Free Member

Incorrect (too wide) sized dropper seatpost. 👿

Cowman

Arcteryx beta sl belay jacket for the winter.

Glorious!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)

The topic ‘What did the courier bring you today?’ is closed to new replies.