Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 124 total)
  • What did Santa bring ya?
  • jedi

gothandy – Member

A Jedi coaching gift voucher off the missus.

scott_mcavennie2 I got the same … can’t wait!

see you guys soon then 🙂

Nick_Christy
    Free Member

more than 3,300 for a xc bike!!!!!!!!! omg!

i paid less than that for my new dh bike! pff

we need to start revolting regarding bike prices! thats stupid! even if they are good. still doesnt justify that!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I was thinking that, and it’s not even got XTR all over it! 😯 Nice though.

aracer
    Free Member

Nowt exciting. Books ‘n stuff, but a nice box of quality cider from the outlaws. Far more excited about what we got the little ones this year

spev

a new evoc backpack and even though I asked my brother for a book( the last chronicles of Thomas covenant) he bought me a new winter wetsuit so I’m chuffed to bits 😀

stayhigh

I got a Topeak Joe Blow Sprint Comp track pump, very nice shiny XTR M972 rear mech, Met Velano helmet and some new books. Best of all I got to spend it with my very lovely mrs Stayhigh which was just great 😀

Northwind

No bike stuff or bike related stuff at all. But my dad got me a sledge :mrgreen: And my brothers got me DVD box sets to watch after I break my arms sledging.

tartanscarf

Ortlieb saddle bag, multi tool, bottle of Laphroaig, book about Ukrainian tractors, a collage made up of lots of my old concert tickets for my hideaway and of course our wee baby 🙂

zaskarrider
    Free Member

i got a great selle italia saddle from the kids,some overshoes,a lusso thermal top and some spd’s all in all a great day 😀

ace_sparky
    Free Member

I got a Tanita Body Composition Monitor Scale, a few books, Racing Weight by Matt Fitzgerald & The Cyclist’s Training Bible by Joe Friel. Some Nike sweat bands, a very nice large coffee cup that fits under our expresso machine. A pair of very nice slippers from Next and some chocolate, although my usual dark chocolate terrys orange was replaced by a white chocolate orange which has crunchy bit in 😥

parkesie
    Free Member

Santa didnt bring issue 62 🙁

bellerophon
    Free Member

A lovely Tissot watch 8)

Bike wise (wrong kind mind), a seat cowl for me R1 :mrgreen:

_tom_
    Free Member

Nothing bikey for me.

Korg Pitchblack guitar tuner
    Peter Kay tickets for next year 😀
    Some CDs (Goo Goo Dolls, Every Time I Die, Pretty Reckless) and Blurays (Se7en, Scott Pilgrim, Toy Story 3)
    Ted Baker smelly stuff
    Obligatory chocolates and sweets

Good haul 🙂

nickegg
    Free Member

1:43 scale model of a Pisten Bully piste machine, complete with crane on the rear!
    Loads of chocolates.
    Some cash…that’ll be for this summers Alps trip then.

and i spent the evening rebuilding my hardtail with lots of Shimano presents from me to me 😀

slugwash
    Free Member

One of Santa’s little helpers presented me with this interesting looking box….

Unfortunately, it was not a shiny new set of U-Turn Pikes but a much needed track pump 🙂

bagpuss
    Free Member

Nothing

lowey

Troutie Lumen Liberator3

HansRey

gf parents have paid for a golfing (digging in my case) weekend away with them. Hotel, food, instructor and travel all included. I can’t wait to race buggies.

gf is taking me to stockholm 🙂

parents paid for a set of flights

backhander
    Free Member

The mrs saw me looking at uplift days so got me a POC VPD tee! Just waiting for the urge helmets to become available now.

juan
    Free Member

Well I got the usual.
    Stuff I asked for and that pleased me.
    Stuff I didn’t asked for but still pleased me
    And stuff I did ask not to have and I don’t like. Go figure 😉

MoreCashThanDash

I got some money that I was told would have to help cover the cost of the Night Vision jacket I bought 3 weeks ago when the old one died…..

grtdkad

KCNC Wing stem and a lovely Troute Liberator 3.0

…going out for a turkey-burning test ride any minute now!

stylish
    Free Member

4 New wine glasses, some choccies, a new tie, and torque wrench, and ordered a new gilet today, all good really, as if i need it i buy it when required.

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

Troutie Lumen Liberator3

OH nice, Any chance of a beam shot?

colnagokid

PS3
    And a new dressing gown, very cozy grey fleece number
    And some steel cored tyre levers off my mate from down the street

smogmonster

Had the best Chrimbo for a long time….Contour HD GPS helmetcam, Altura Attack Waterproof 3/4’s, a pair of Schwalbe Fat Alberts(!), and a luuurveley Citizen watch, AND then, cos i quite fancied one anyhow, i bought the missus a Garmin 205 Forerunner GPS (there is a small chance i may borrow it, make sure it works properly). Thank the Lord for Christmas Bonuses.

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Received a nice set of Bos DeVilles. :mrgreen:
    All fitted by me yesterday.Not ridden because i feel awful.
    I hate this cold i have,i cant shake it.2 weeks now

cinnamon_girl

book about Ukrainian tractors

Seriously???

Congrats on new arrival. 🙂

sambob
    Free Member

That Ukranian tractors book isn’t actually a whole book about tractors in Ukraine btw. It’s hilarious though.

Kevevs
    Free Member

jedi

i got zippo handwarmers for xmas then fuel stove for my birthday. get in!

PeteG55
    Free Member

Endura windchill jacket and SealSkinz road lobster gloves, should keep me toasty. Otherwise, some choc, some ales and some JD.

gcaster
    Free Member

Contour HD 1080 helmet cam, Salsa lip-lock to accompany the new i900, a bottle of nice Champagne, a couple of nice shirts and a new mouse for the PC.
    Main present was a 50″ Samsung 3D Plasma that I got a little while ago 😀

That Ukranian tractors book isn’t actually a whole book about tractors in Ukraine btw. It’s hilarious though.

Really good book that one!

Luminous
    Free Member

I received a Wallet.

However, I also managed to get myself a terrible cold and I’m sitting here right now hacking up a lung while trawling the forum for enterainment ?.

Anyway I hope you’ve had a good Xmas and I wish you all a happy new year.

🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

Bottle of Dalmore 15yo and some merino socks were the highlights.

Treated myself a bit too much on the bike front though.

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

Meet Kona:

keyses2

nothing, not a single present off anyone for me to open christmas morning 🙁

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Same here Keyses2; not bothered though, as I’m not Christian, so don’t follow the rituals. Haven’t wasted a single penny on anyone. Which means I can now spend on myself in the January sales! 😀

juan
    Free Member

Received a nice set of Bos DeVilles

😯
    How much is your wedge

keyses2

elfinsafety – not too bothered about not getting anything but the ‘ i couldnt be bothered to get you anything so i havent’ comment was not appreciated ! Currently looking at cameras in sales 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘What did Santa bring ya?’ is closed to new replies.