Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What curry house near Sheffield Arena?
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Going to a gig tonight (Kiss) and fancy a curry afterwards – is there anywhere nearby that is likely to be open or is it best to grab a cab into town? Amy recommendation most welcome 🙂

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

there is one just up from Don Valley on the corner, its really nice. Not sure what its called but its well worth a trip.

You can't miss it it has big blackboards with specials on outside.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Will it be open at around 11.30?

Is it Zeenat????

andywarner
    Free Member

my bro went to uni in sheffield and we went down there for the weekend. he took us to one in crooks called indian chief. sounds dodgy and was well cheap but it was damned good (at least that's as i remember, although copious amounts of strongbow had been consumed beforehand). we went to the arena the following night to see the prodigy.

TheFlyingOx

Zeenat sounds like the one I used to go to after the Ice Hockey. Excellent food, and if you're lucky you'll get the free entertainment: Middle-aged couple will come in. He's generally wearing a jeans & leather jacket, she in some kind of floral dress. They'll proceed to get even more hammered than they were when they walked in and end up having a blazing row, culminating in one or the other storming out. Happened every single weekend I went. 😆

HansRey

if you take a cab to Nirmals on West Street, you'll enjoy it. Not sure if they're open that late but they're one of the best.

get the lamb massallam

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

yeah ZEEnats, good food there.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Went to zeenat – cracking food. Cheers 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What curry house near Sheffield Arena?’ is closed to new replies.