Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • What current song on the radio makes you turn it off?
  • atlaz
    Free Member

If I listen to the radio it’s to one of these:

Radio 4
    Eldoradio (Luxembourg)
    Radio ARA (Luxembourg) – Bizarrely eclectic. The Sunday lunchtime ambient and drone show goes directly into death metal. The Saturday night dance show goes directly into an Indian music show. No real rhyme nor reason but it’s interesting (excluding the evening drivetime which is awful)

nicko74

What current song on the radio makes you turn it off?

The current Jake Bugg single. 6Music seems to be currently running such a tight playlist that it’s on every time I listen, and it does my nut – in a similar way to the View’s second single ‘Same Jeans’.

dannyh
    Free Member

Anything with auto-tune on it (which is about 90% of everything on Radio 1).

It is tedious, lazy and shite. 👿

milkyman
    Free Member

I would just like a radio station to play a mix of everything, classic, punk etc but with no adverts, I hate adverts, but then again I used to like radio 2 and now thats so hum drum, chris evans talks to much, the scottish man that follows him thinks he is funny and isnt, not one bit, jermmey vine is ok, and as soon as i hear steve right time to switch of

but all isnt lost if your every up late and i do work at night alex lester not sure of his time slot is just great, no bigginging it up just a great bloke and funny

steviecapt
    Free Member

not so much 1 song as a number of songs by rhianna, she only has to fart and capital radio plays the song on the hour every hour, im sure someone there must be shag–ng her, it should be known as the rhianna channel, as for the presenters reminds me of balamory, maybe we should all chip in and buy them some new cd,s, and as for cam n sally would rather listen to my 3yr old grandson, he makes more sense.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘What current song on the radio makes you turn it off?’ is closed to new replies.