• This topic has 89 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by 5lab.
Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • what coupe for bike in the boot?
  • hora
    Free Member

On the mk1 Octy. Gawd its bland looking and the skirts are ‘trying too hard’.

As mentioned- a mk1 S3 would be better (and I agree I can’t remember anything standing out about the way it drove).

TheFlyingOx

Mid 90s Celica GT4? 240bhp+ and VERY tunable if you want a bit more.

Or the ultimate silly bike carrier:

You can get non-turbos for £2.5k upwards.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I was once beaten by a Z3 (M) and I was in a STI Impreza. It was a combination of I didnt want to have a massive accident/jail and he caught me unawares

Im not suprised, the Z3 m sport is far quicker than an impreza

5lab

ox-is that from experiance (bike in the back with front wheel off?)

bit of tuning and they can be brutal

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmNy-ajRV0U[/video]

messiah
    Free Member
    TheFlyingOx

Experience of a Celica? Not as such. I’ve seen an ST205 Celica with the boot lid up and back seats down though. Acres of space, but never actually seen bikes in one. I’ve seen 2 bikes in the back of one of the more modern VVTi Celicas though.

This is a new Celica:

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

bit of tuning and they can be brutal

useful for picking up speeding tickets on the way to the trails…

nowadays it is more prudent to get something that is fun to drive at road legal speeds, such as the Puma maybe.

hora
    Free Member

I carefully drive to and from trails. The reason being is you drive sleepy there and with a heavy right foot on the way back. Its not worth the risk nevermind speeding tickets.

TheFlyingOx

Oh FFS. Seriously, TurnerGuy? It’s impossible to have fun in a 250+bhp sports car at road legal speeds? I’m pretty sure a Puma can manage 40 in a 20 zone. I’d hazard a guess they’ll even squeeze past 70 on a motorway. I’d avoid those Pumas, 5lab. Way too fast. 🙄

5lab

I’ll be the first to admit the supra in the video (800bhp I think) is a little silly.

The celicas are great I just wish they were a bit more.. Silly. this is (very slightly) tempting for 2k

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘what coupe for bike in the boot?’ is closed to new replies.