Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • What county would you live in?
  • pottsathome
    Free Member

Where do you stay just now ?

Bagstard
    Free Member

I’m currently in Hertfordshire (the last twenty odd years), but originally from Fife.

joeegg
    Free Member

County Durham for me.Used to live in Bradford and still have family there but the place is rotten,and Gorgeous George won’t improve it.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Currently live in Cheshire, which is ok, if flat..
    Grew up just North of York which was fantastic, but of all the places in the UK I’ve lived, I’d go back to living in Northumberland.

Beautiful place.

RustySpanner

Lancashire.
    Just moved back from 20 years exile in Yorkshire & even though it’s just up the road, people are noticeably friendlier.

andyl
    Free Member

wherever Emily Batty is from in Canada. I do actually really want to move to Canada anyway but she’d make an awesome riding buddy 🙂 (shame she is engaged 🙁 )

Bimbler
    Free Member

Lived in London and Hertfordshire all my life, but would love to move to Devon, or Dorset or maybe Somerset – dunno, the mild west anyway.

dlangers
    Free Member

Good old Hertfordshire born and bred.

geologist
    Free Member

v8ninety –

Im in Ludlow, and yes it is a great county to live in, Ludlow is great, how about you?

milleboy
    Free Member

Cumbria……which is why I live there! Fantastic place 90% of the time, marred only by loads of rain and loads of tourists.

Sandwich

Styria in Austria, to the North of Graz.

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘What county would you live in?’ is closed to new replies.