Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What cordless Hoover?
  • zippykona

It’s just for one room so doesn’t need huge battery storage.
    Must have a facility for sticking that little nozzle on so I can hoover corners and cobwebs.

Kryton57

Just been through this as we were looking for something quick to whip out of the understairs cupboard to hoover up the crumbs the kids make in quick time. Thishas been a boon over Christmas.

Reviewed everywhere that its better than the Dyson equivalent and its performed superbly so far.

z1ppy

Step dad is currently giving rave reviews about the Dyson DC44/59 (Didn’t say which he has) though maybe more than you wanted to spend on something for a single room. He really like the convenience, not having to wrestle with his full size miele and associated cable faff & obviously powerful enough if he’s not having to need to use the miele.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Bregante

I never thought I’d see this but my Mrs was green with envy when my sister in law got this off her father in law on Christmas day!

easygirl

We have the aeg one above
    Good suction, quite light, battery lasts about 20 mins
    Dust holder only small so has to be emptied regularly

Nobby

I have no idea but Mrs Nobby raves about her DC59.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

My step mother raves about her Dyson. She has pets (long haired cats and dogs) so therefore has tried other hand held options and the Dyson is the only one that picks up the hairs as well as a conventional mains powered cleaner.

zippykona

Bought a dc 35 and very happy with it…apart from the electric shocks.
    Not sure if it’s faulty or static build up. Wear a rubber glove and it’s fine.
    Will take it back when I get a chance.

footflaps

I bought a hand held battery Dyson for keeping the fireplace clean. It’s OK, but not a patch on the mains powered Dyson Animal.

woody74

Bought a handheld Dyson and very pleased with it. Have a look on eBay as there are official reconditioned Dysons on there. We got ours for £150.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Cordless Hoover you say…..how about a petrol one?

[video]http://youtu.be/jOE_J9DZq4o[/video]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What cordless Hoover?’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts