Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • What cool riding glasses for a pin head…?
  • mrblobby
    Free Member

Must have a bit of a narrow head so most shades look stupidly wide. Currently use cheap madison d’arc ones as they come in a compact size. Fancy something a bit fancier for road use. Anyone got any suggestions…?

djglover
    Free Member

I have the same problem and using Specialized Singletrack ones that go light / dark depending on conditions, had them years so not sure if they are still being made but they are a good fit.

GW
    Free Member

there’s no such thing as cool riding glasses.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Thanks djglover, shall check them out.

Gw, why’s that?

MRanger156
    Free Member

Oakley Five Squared

GW
    Free Member

sorry to burst your bubble but there’s no such thing as “cool” cycling attire at all.. just wear what you want, you’ll look a complete tit to 99% of the non cycling population anyway.

mrblobby
    Free Member

you’ll look a complete **** to 99% of the non cycling population anyway

Ah yes, see what you mean, totally agree with that. Doesn’t “cool” always need to be considered in context though…?

mrblobby
    Free Member

MRanger156, I suspect the five squared will looks mahoosive on my head but shall give them a try.

MRanger156
    Free Member

I have a pin head too and they fit pretty well. Worth a try and relatively cheap for Oakley. I got the black iridium lenses which are great for places like the dales in summer but can be a bit dark in forests.

yunki
    Free Member

embrace your pinhead and go with the flow..

anto164
    Free Member

Get some Asian fit Oakleys.

Mackem

I have a pin head and I look even cooler than usual in my Oakley minute 2.0

Th minute refers to size rather than time.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Not convinced about oakleys, they always look massive on me. Shall give them a try though. Wonder if they do kids sizes?

trailmoggy
    Free Member

i find either oakley flak jackets or half jackets fit pretty small faces

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘What cool riding glasses for a pin head…?’ is closed to new replies.