Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • what computer game/s are you playing at the moment?
  • racefaceec90

just recently got another 360 (after having to sell my last due to bills). in alphabetical order (all 360) blur,crackdown (again.love it though),enslaved ottw (great graphics,gameplay.although haven’t really got into it yet),fallout 3 (standard game.haven’t really started it yet),pgr 4 (one of my all time favourite driving games),test drive unlimited 1 (along with this also.i took the second one back,as i didn’t get on with it/do not have a broadband phone line).also playing final fantasy vii on an emulator.phew! so what are you playing/liking at the moment? 🙂

Creg

In no particular order on either PS3/360:

Fallout 3
    Fallout New Vegas
    NFS Hot Pursuit
    Dirt 2 (although bored with it now due to lack of variety)
    Alan Wake (just started)
    Deadspace (wrote it off after 5 mins last time so trying again)

Dabbling a little in COD single player. Its not bad I just wish it was longer. Seems like all the focus is on making multiplayer the key element which doesnt interest me in the slightest.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Whackamoletroll on the STW platform.

emsz
    Free Member

Still playing

Black Ops.
    Assassins Creed
    Halo Reach
    just bought Brink, not sure.

Northwind

Slogging through Dragon Age 1. Not allowing myself to start anything else til it’s been good and killed.

john_drummer
    Free Member

never been able to get into computer games

mboy
    Free Member

COD Black Ops

Get it, you won’t regret it!

Though PS3 not bloody ecks bocks 😉

Garry_Lager

Bought a smartphone recently and got a spectrum emulator app, which was that good I put it on my pc. Downloaded a motherload of games, played the following the most:

Booty
    Jet Set Willy
    Knight Lore
    Technician Ted (Is this the hardest platform game in history?)
    Twin kingdom valley
    Sentinel
    Swords and sorcery

Some stone classics there – especially the last 2. Unfortunately S&S is very buggy so falls to pieces close to the end of the game.

Northwind

Booty! Man that was awesome. ****ing parrot.

GTDave
    Free Member

Crisis 2
    Portal 2

clancol
    Free Member

FALL OUT 3/vegas
    Mass effect 1-2
    Bio shock 1-2
    Ass creed 2-bro

AdamW
    Free Member

inFamous 2
    Portal 2
    Chime

Garry_Lager

Booty! Man that was awesome. ****ing parrot.

Tis a good game – originally cost £1.99!
    Completed it the other day, but the emulator allows you to save games. So not really in the same league of accomplishment as the old days.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Just completed LA Noire and getting my teeth into Portal 2.

LA Noire was a bit disappointing for all the hoo-ha about it it’s just another GTA type game with older cars and different songs on the radio.

Portal 2 – which I only bought in order to get LA Noire slightly cheaper out of Tesco by buying it with another game – is great fun. Great sense of humour in the voiceovers and the 3D puzzle-style gameplay refreshes parts of the brain other games cannot reach.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

New Vegas and the expansion packs. Sublime gaming.

rossrobot
    Free Member

Still loving multiplayer on Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Best online gaming fun I’ve had.

Kato

Football Manager 2011

vrapan
    Free Member

Starcraft 2 – not very good but getting better!

The Witcher 2 though not enjoying it as much as the first one

darrell
    Free Member

just finished mass effect 2
    and now playing dragon age 2

Tom83

Garry Lager, see if you can get Myth, i used to love that game on my old speccy!

fishboy
    Free Member

DCS A-10C – not for the faint hearted!!

Jackass123456789
    Free Member

Dirt 3 – Good

Portal 2 – Excellent game – one of the best

Bioshock 2 – Not as good as the first

Wipeout – Good for an old game

LittleBigPlanet – Don’t get what all the fuss was about!

Wanted to get the new Duke but it seems it didn’t get a good review so it went onto my lovefilm list!!

rOcKeTdOg

F1 2010

peteimpreza

Angry Birds 59 pence on the iPhone and they just keeping sending out new levels for free.

Brilliant.

Drac

Dirt 3 – Need loads of practice still not played it much

L.A. Noire which is not a GTA game as you can’t go around causing mayhem. It gets a bit boring though I have one case left and not got back to it yet.

Evenings I have a quick couple of games of Worms Armageddon with old clan buddies. True old skool.

Other than that not much else once the spring and summer come I rarely play on my PS3

LMT
    Free Member

Just completed Halo Reach, epic towards the end just picked up pace and was great!! Playing Dirt 3 which i love put in about 110 races so far and the gymkhana while impossible at first now ive managed to master some tricks.

Other than that, i have an eye on the new zelda game for the 3ds its tempting, very tempting but that would mean buying a 3ds.

Duffer
    Free Member

I’ve not had much time recently, due to work/family/grown up commitments…

Team Fortress 2 – The game i’ve played most. It’s not as geeky as other first person shooters, and as such is much more enjoyable!

Fallout 3 – I’ve played through all the DLC too, and i’m having a break before getting into New Vegas.

Portal 2 – I’m a huge fan of the first one, and they’ve really gone to town on the new one! Some of the puzzles really have you scratching your head, but i can’t help thinking it’s lost some of the charm of the first one…

Half Life 2 – I always end up re-insalling this at some point. It’s getting on a bit now, but it’s still a masterpiece.

Crysis – It’s got it’s faults, but the first half of this game is bloody briliant. As soon as i reach the alien cave, i start again. I’ve not got Crysis 2 yet, but probably will in the future.

All on the PC, by the way! I did have a 360, but i got the RROD, and havn’t bothered replacing it.

samuri
    Free Member

This is a disappointing thread. I was going to nip out and buy a game today but nothing has popped out from this thread that I like the sound of and I haven’t played already. I’ve been put off LA Noire by a variety of reviews and I’m still loving F1 2010 so don’t fancy getting another driving game like Drift 3

Olly
    Free Member

Fallout 3 is ace to the max. get into it, and wave goodbye to your life.

Portal 1 rocks. you neeeeed to play it before even looking into the second one.
    it is included in the orange box, with Halflife2, which is ace, and TF2, which is less ace.

COD is pretty awesome, but getting pretty tired of it now, thinking of going back to MW2 for a bit, which is just as good, just a bit less polished.

chvck
    Free Member

I’ve been repeatedly playing a demo of Bullet Storm, it’s pretty cool. FPS but with added bonus of getting rewarded for killing people in more interesting ways (i.e. kicking them into massive venus flytraps).

Portal 2 is good but not worth the price you have to pay for it, there’s not enough life in the game for the price and it’s far too easy. Portal 1 on the other hand has quite a good lifespan due to having extra challenges etc… As said though, it’s worth playing 1 before 2. Oh, also if you play portal 2 coop then pick one person and do the entire thing with that one person, neither of you stray and go ahead with someone else. Once you know what to do on a level it’s hard not to pull the other person along which spoils it for them a little.

I’ve also gone back to playing c&c generals, I can lose hours playing that!

Olly
    Free Member

the bullet storm was a giggle. not sure how the whole game would pan out though.

you should also get on the Arcade, and get Limbo, and Trials HD 🙂

Grimy
    Free Member

Best game/s ive played for a long time was Mass Effect 1 and 2. Im looking forward to the final instalment early next year. It’s just a really good mix of role play, fps and strategy, with a reasonable story line. Kept me hooked and stopped me doing a lot of housework.

My latest game is Dead Space, which can make you a little jumpy, but after just 4 levels, its getting a bit boring and I doubt ill finish it.

COD was good but too short. I used to love the online multiplayer side of these games, but my circle of multiplaying friends have all grown up a little and play rarely. On the odd occasion I do get online I soon get fedup with all the children, preticually the prepubescent american kids. Meh, who knew kids played computer games? lol. But really, they should have adult only servers with vocal analysers to kick any of the little brats signing in on daddys account. Or I should grow up? 😆

DT78
    Free Member

COD – Black Ops on PS3 here. And very occassion Civ5 on the laptop. Don’t really have the time to play loads.

One thing that irritates the hell out of me in COD is when you host the game, I can always tell as start suffering horrendous lag. Anyone else get this or found a way around it? (other than leaving and joining another one)

_tom_
    Free Member

COD MW2 – so addictive but only playing multiplayer with mates. Don’t like singleplayer fps much, and multiplayer over t’internet isn’t as fun.

Haze

Dead Space 2 and occasional blasts on Forza 3 to get my racing fix

deluded
    Free Member

Love the RPG genre – Oblivion being my fav then stuff like Mass Effect.

I’m pretty good on FPS’s, so I like mixing it up on-line with Halo, Call of Duty etc.

Most looking forward to Skyrim and Deus Ex.

racefaceec90 are you a real person or some sort of game maketing software construct 😆

jonnyrobertson

1st gen Sega Megadrive arrived yesterday. Needs new co-ax/scart cable but once that arrives it’ll be like 1992 all over again. 🙂

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

making an LBP map atm. good fun but it takes yonks before you have anything half decent

almightydutch
    Free Member

SBK 11 – For all your racing needs and more. So much more involving than car racing games.IMO. Havent played serious game time on 4 wheels for must be 3 years now. it just doesnt compare.

Rochey
    Free Member

Only have Wii but playing loads with kids but on iPhone Repton (Old school Acorn Electron game)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘what computer game/s are you playing at the moment?’ is closed to new replies.