Anybody personal experience with getting a bike in one of the cars in the list below with folded/removed rear seats? Would be a medium 26 hardtail with 650mm wide bars and seatpost height for 5'10.
The idea is to take the bike along on business trips and go for a ride after meetings.
So it should be easy to get in and out without scraping the interior too much. Happy to do some trick angling (as in bike tilted, front wheel angled) to achieve it.
Taking front-wheel out would be an option, but prefer to load the whole bike with wheels and seat post in place.
Brief yes/no and with/without front wheel would do. Thanks!
- current Skoda Octavia Estate
- current Golf 5-door hatch
- current Clio 3-door hatch
- current 3-Series Touring
- new 1-Series 5-door hatch
- old-style 1-Series 3-door hatch
- current Mini Clubman (NOT Countryman)