Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What coil forks (bolt thru) for a BFe
  • toys19
    Free Member

Got my Gritstone BFe on the way, I was going to put the 140mm Vanilla R's on their but I'm feeling kinda burly so I wonder if anyone has any recommendations for a BFe.
    Like maybe 160 Van r 36?

Vortexracing

Got some U turn Lyriks on mine.

They work perfectly.

Piccies when it's built please

LoCo
    Free Member

lyrik or van rc2 if you can stretch to them, either way mail in profile for prices 😉

Rickos
    Free Member

Lovely Lyriks would do nicely. Or p'raps the new titanium sprung Marzocchis with their 3 year warranty.

Vortexracing

TBH the 140mm vans will be a great fork for most riding, it depends on how hardcore your going.

I Particularly love mine due to their ability to mask my complete lack of skill. 🙄

slowrider
    Free Member

definitely lyriks imo, van36 are brill but the u turn is useful and the adjustability and performance is spot on. some good deals out there too, freeborn were doing them at 500 last time i looked

toys19
    Free Member

Which forks were 500 at freeborn?

toys19
    Free Member

Its true the 140van 32's are a great fork, anything that masks my lack of ability is brill hence wanting even stiffer longer forks… And the bling factor which is really the main driver here, I'm thinking new frame, hmm must justify it with new forks..

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Lyrik U-turns are £500 at Freeborn – very tempting

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What coil forks (bolt thru) for a BFe’ is closed to new replies.