Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • What chamois cream???
  • will1991
    Free Member

Hi all,

I've just taken a peak into the crazy world of chamois creams having heard its going to change my life. Trouble is, I haven't got a clue which one to go for having never used it before and with such a big choice!

So, any recommendations, advice, experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Will

tragically1969
    Free Member

Assos, accept no substitute.

Next question ?

rubberneck
    Free Member

DONT BE SO SOFT, pair of Y-ees under your shorts thats all yer need,, man up 😈

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Gravy
    Free Member

Lanacane from Boots.

metalheart
    Free Member

+1 for Assos.

Also heard that teat/udder cream for coo's also works… apparently (no personal experience like, as I'm a sheep man myself… 😉 )

But that may just be a roadie windup.

romster
    Free Member

Assos chamois cream evaporates too quickly imo. **** Assos, Bodyglide Chamois Glide is where it's at, i've said it before and i'll say it again, no dipping between pot, arse crack, and chamois because it's a rub on balm, clean easy application, and it work's a treat. Forget the shitty nappy experience and go balm mate you won't turn back.

will1991
    Free Member

hmmm, lots of food for thought there.

Cheers chaps

Philby

Udderly Smooth is fine – never had a problem on any of the longer rides I have done. And much cheaper than Assos.

Buzzard
    Free Member

Ive tried a fair few of these over the years. Assos works okay for me as does chamois butter, bodyglide is a bit better but the best I have found is DZ Nuts. The problem is that the latter doesnt appear to be sold in the UK anymore. If anyone knows where I can get some PLEASE let me know.

singletracksurfer

Udderly for me too.

tony_m
    Free Member

Up to now I've always used Assos, but it seems to have changed – my latest pot doesn't smell as minty, nor does it give that old familiar tingle. 😕

ourmaninthenorth

I've tried loads, but my favourite (if one can have a "favourite" cream based undercarriage application) is simple Sudocrem.

dustypumpkins

Udderly Smooth for me too. Smells quite nice too.

argyle
    Free Member

used to use assos but it's soooooooooo expensive! now use chamois buttr eurostyle (read minty fresh) which is half the price and feels nicer

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘What chamois cream???’ is closed to new replies.