Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • What cars have 3 'proper' seats in the back?
  • GW
    Free Member

Molgrips – how do you come to the conclusion it’s ok for you to call me wrong, when I’m right but not for me to tell you you’re clueless? “clue” is in the word. Clueless = not having a clue about the subject your talking about. do you still disagree with my choice of word? and while we’re at it, why can’t my choice of word be “lighthearted” too?

I’ve suggested you actually put some time and effort into choosing your car childseats in the first place. but yes, if the seats you have are not suitable funnily enough I would recommend you change them. I didn’t suggest you add another seat to your badly chosen two. I’ve already told you it’s not simply size that matters it’s also how well each seat fits beside one another..

But if you can’t be bothered putting in the effort, by all means get a T5 with a rear row of seats and nice alloys and you’ll fit right in at the trail centres with whatever two childseats are currently in vogue with the users of STW/Mumsnet (Do I need to putt a smiley in?)

GW
    Free Member

😆 I’m not pissed off or angry in the slightest Chief, you just need to be firm with stupid people sometimes

molgrips
    Free Member

Molgrips – how do you come to the conclusion it’s ok for you to call me wrong, when I’m right but not for me to tell you you’re clueless?

I would like to refer you to my previous answer, it’s all in there.

I’ve suggested you actually put some time and effort into choosing your car childseats in the first place.

Who buys three at once?

Perhaps a small car that would fit three seats is not appropriate for the OP for other reasons?

I honestly don’t know what all this nastiness is for, really. I don’t think the OP is looking for an excuse to buy a huge car. I think he’s changing his car and wants a reasonable one that has a little more width, like the many already mentioned.

Are you suggesting he actually gets a Fiesta? That is a fair suggestion.

If you are suggesting he gets any car, then that might not be appropriate since he already has any car.

It may be that he is only changing his car to get three car seats in, which would indeed be a bit silly if there were no other reason. But a nice person might say ‘you know, many seats DO fit in smaller cars, why don’t you look at X or Y’ instead of kicking off with ‘for f*ck’s sake’ as you did.

You really need to work on your personal skills I think. I think you are fairly clueless about that 🙂

GW
    Free Member

I’m not massively fussed about what stupid people off the internet think.

molgrips
    Free Member

Good grief.

I suggest you don’t bother then. Sounds like we’d all be happier.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Come on now boys, have a group hug and make up.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘What cars have 3 'proper' seats in the back?’ is closed to new replies.