Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • What can I buy a fisherman?
  • bearnecessities

Need to get something for a guy that does a lot of fishing, not sure what type (don’t think it’s sea).

No idea what he has/hasn’t got, but any ideas for about £30? Must be easily available in town/city today.

Ta.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Waterproof smock. Voucher for Veals online store. Thermals. No point buying tackle as they’re so particular about what they use.

Mugboo

Cans of Carling or weed. Or at least that’s the impression I get as I cycle past..

Or really warm socks?

irelanst
    Free Member

I fish, and like most people who do have never received a fishing related gift from anyone that has been even remotely useful.

The boring answer for actual fishing stuff is consumables like line, hooks, flies etc. but as you don’t know what type of fishing that’s a dead end.

I would suggest either a decent warm hat although that can be tricky because I would never replace my ‘lucky fishing hat’ or maybe a thermos flask?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

a tape measure

daftvader
    Free Member

Vouchers for his local tackle shop…. Most fisherman are bloody fussy,

BigDummy
    Free Member

A Fisherman’s Friend sweatshirt?

Look how happy it has made this man and his cheekbones.

🙂

bearnecessities

Hmm, thanks. Might just bung him £30 in that case!

RobHilton
    Free Member

Something to “do his business” in so he can take it home instead of dog walkers having to suffer the rankness of their skanky hounds eating/rolling in it?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

A pair of glacier gloves, perfect for keeping hands warm sea fishing.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Uniquely amusing loo-roll holder?

🙂

cyclelife
    Free Member

A Life!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘What can I buy a fisherman?’ is closed to new replies.