Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What BMX
  • LapSteel
    Free Member

My son is after a BMX but I know nothing about them…….what would be the On One Inbred equivalent. Reasonably cheap but good geometry etc

xiphon
    Free Member

I have one for sale if you’re interested – email in profile…

http://xiphon.pinkbike.com/album/Haro-3003/

AlexSimon

For a BMX track or just messing about?

GW
    Free Member

Given that an inbred build might cost you a grand, pretty much anything.
    If you want helpful advice you might want to say the boys age, riding ability, height and what he’s likely to want to ride on it.

_tom_
    Free Member

Get anything by one of the big brands such as We The People, Haro, Sunday etc.. just set a budget and go for the one that he likes the colour of the most. You probably won’t get full cromo frame/forks under £500 unless it’s on sale or the rest of the parts are crap.

lord
    Free Member

got a haro pro cruiser 2012 for sale

LapSteel
    Free Member

For a BMX track or just messing about?

Just for messing about on

If you want helpful advice you might want to say the boys age, riding ability, height and what he’s likely to want to ride on it.

14, OK rider on an XC bike. Not sure myself what exactly he wants to ride on it.

sambob
    Free Member

Jet Bikes Genesis looks light for the money, not sure if the components are up to much though…

iridebikes
    Free Member

have a serious look at the saracens, they are amazing value for money, and are preety nice to ride. I regularly ride with one of their dh team riders, and he’s abused his ALOT, (15 sets to flat general hooliganism, Big trails and its still going strong) and everything except the bars and brake are standard.

http://www.saracen.co.uk/bikes/bmx/amplitude-destination

he rides the 320 pounds one.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What BMX’ is closed to new replies.