Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • what bike shop in Betws y Coed?
  • singletracksurfer

thanks

stills8tannorm
    Free Member

Don’t think there is one anymore … Litespeed cycles (I think) now seem to be Field and Trek.

uwe-r
    Free Member

There are two. One on the main road is a walking shop that rents out Treks and carries some good stock.

Then there is Bics Betws? – Its behind the shops look out for the sign, small shop but nice guy who runs it, dont know his name.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Go and see Martin in 1868 Racing just down the road in Llanwrst he’s very good.

uwe-r
    Free Member

A bit of google and i found this http://www.bikewales.co.uk/home.html.

fbk
    Free Member

I don’t think Beics Betws exists as a shop any more – last time I went there, it was just a hire place.

yep, uwe-r’s link is the place. They don’t do direct sales now.

There is a shop at the top of the village (past the bridge, on the right) but I can’t remember the name.

stills8tannorm
    Free Member

Sorry … I’ll get me coat.

singletracksurfer

thanks all.

Yeah I found that thanks uwe-r.
    wondered why I couldn’t find the Beics Betws shop (just the hire).
    whats the name of the other (walking) shop?

Cheers.

Rorschach
    Free Member

2nd 1868 in Llanwrst…its 2 mins from the marin car park.

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

One on the main road is pretty good, Beics Betws isn’t a shop anymore – hire only.

Beics Betws guy is really nice – sorted me out with a seatpost bolt after mine snapped on the Marin, shop on the main road didn’t have any of the right size and we tried him on spec.

Sandwich

Beics Betws supplied me a chain last year. Good blokes help out if you’re in trouble.

mattsccm
    Free Member

Talking of Beics Betws, what happend to Sian Roberts? Last I heard they were down at Coed y Brenin but that was decades ago. Bought my second MTB from her at Betws in 1989. Niiice. Even with gravel rash on her face. ( Why do I remember that?)

project
    Free Member

1868 racing in llanwrst,directly up the road opposite the midland bank, by the tower, nice chippy opposite as well, free parking round the corner as well.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘what bike shop in Betws y Coed?’ is closed to new replies.