Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What bike for around 2.5/3k?
  • turtleheading
    Free Member

Looking for an kind of aggressive trail bike? Orange 5, Lapierre Spicy, that kind of thing.

Any suggestions?

BadlyWiredDog

‘Aggressive’ is in your head, not the bike – do you mean a bike that makes you ride aggressively? Or one that neutralises technical trails efficiently? Ragley Ti for the former, any number of modern suspension designs for the latter.

xiphon
    Free Member

FTFY

Anthem-X
    Free Member

Depends on what your comfortable with as some of the types of bikes you mentioned do feel really different to ride.

Have a look at the new Yeti looks really good..their was a piece on this site a few weeks ago.

warton
    Free Member

sorry, this seems to be the stock answer on here at the moment, but check out Canyon, for the money you will not get better

yossarian
    Free Member

5spot?
    Spitfire?
    Hustler?

Trekster

Gary Fisher Roscoe

OR Ragley Blue Pig 😆 Easily better/faster than the Lappiere/Scott Ransom/Intense and Commencal bikes I was riding with at the weekend + the Orange5 I ride with regularly.

Got nothing to do with the bike tho 😉

My money may just be going on a Trek Remedy 😆

Mintman
    Free Member

Not sure if it fits the “aggressive” bit (i dont really know what that means tbh) but a Pace 405 with varying degrees of pimp-ness depending on where you are in your budget makes a great trail bike IME.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What bike for around 2.5/3k?’ is closed to new replies.