Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • what bike are you planning on buying next?
  • ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Mine has gone into paint 🙂

Mister-P
    Free Member

Depending on how I get on with the Genesis Vapour Carbon I’ve borrowed this weekend, the next purchase could be a Genesis Vapour Carbon. I’ve been commuting on the same roads for so long that I thought it might be time to find something less tarmac to ride for a change.

P-Jay
    Free Member

After a nearly 10 year break, I fancy a DH bike – although it’ll be so long I’ll need a zimmer before I see a pair of triple clamps again.

ElShalimo

One of these is on it’s way… 😀

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Not that I can afford it, but

racefaceec90

well further to my original post,the good news is that i have reserved the marin pine mountain 1994 model now. will be paying for it picking it up fortnight thursday 😀

the downside is that i won’t be able to ride it as i have just had a colonoscopy/haemorrhoidectomy operation yesterday and it will take 6 weeks until i can finally ride a bike (everything crossed as i haven’t been able to ride a bike for over a year any distance due to the bastid roids).

i cannot bloody wait to finally get back on a bike again and i will be polishing the marin and stroking it a lot up till then (apologies for the carry on humour 😀

i am actually really excited about getting this bike as i am a huge retro bike fan and remember how much i loved my 1992 marin eldridge grade bike (i ride the same terrain as i did back then/well did ride lol)

i will shut up now lol

PJM1974
    Free Member

There’s not much out there that grabs me, so I had my 2014 29er repainted instead. It’s very nice and cost a fraction of a new frame.

DezB
    Free Member

There’s only one bike left for me to buy… eBike 😆

lawman91

Love my T130 but I can’t help but yern for something a little lighter and possibly with wagon wheels… It’ll be a fair few years off but if Transition do a Carbon Smuggler in the next year or two I could be tempted to move across to big wheels, shame Whyte have discontinued the T129, if they had done a carbon version of that to sit alongside the S150 I would have been very tempted.

fifeandy
    Free Member

Maybe a Mason Bokeh
    or
    Maybe a Mason Definition
    or
    Maybe a Canyon Aeroad

Good news is, i’ve reached 1 in, 1 out stage, and i’m far too lazy to sell one, so should stave off temptation until something falls apart

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘what bike are you planning on buying next?’ is closed to new replies.