Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • What Bar Tape? Please CX Content
  • xyeti
    Free Member

As above, After some bar tape and confused by all the roadie stle stuff, This drop bar malarky is all a bit new to me,

Just got mt SALSA Cowbells and need some bar tape to complement my steed, Its a YETI ARC-X

Got some SRAM stuff on in black suede effect at the moment but fancy a colour change, i’d quite like turqoise to match the Yeti Colours, But need – prefer comfort over looks.

Any help info greatly appreciated.

aP
    Free Member

Fizik tape.

singletracksurfer

I’m liking the Lizard skin stuff I just put got.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Fiz 3mm stuff.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Lizard skins DSP 3.5mm.

goldenwonder
    Free Member

Whatever you like & colour matches.
    I’ve run all sorts over the years, form the cheapo OEM stuff through to Lizard Skin & they’ve all done the job.
    I’d say avoid Deda stuff, as although it looks great & is easy enough to wrap, it lasted 5 races on mine before it started to fall apart (it doesn’t like getting too wet/gritty & jet washed)

LS
    Free Member

If you can’t get the SRAM/Zipp tape in the correct colour then I’d also say Fizik. The superlight classic is really good.

eddie11
    Free Member

I’ve managed with cinelli gel tape for years now but a lot of guys like lizard skins

simondbarnes

Lizard Skins 2.5 or 3.2 is super comfy and nice & grippy.

benji
    Free Member

I’ve just bought some lizard skin, feels super tacky which should come in useful.

vincienup
    Free Member

Selle smootape. Comfy, doesn’t tear too easily when wrapping and doesn’t lay up lumpy. Lasts well too.

nemesis
    Free Member

Deda carbon effect tape. Even the white one I have lasts for years and cleans up a treat.

CraigW
    Free Member

Fizik bar tape, available in loads of colours, and lasts quite a while for me.
    For more comfort, Fizik make gel pads that go underneath the tape.

sputnik
    Free Member

Fizik

jabbi
    Free Member

Supercaz, just so you can watch the installation video and get them in trouble too!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Supercaz, just so you can watch the installation video and get them in trouble too!

All aboard the outrage bus! Next stop, Petitionville!

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

Fizik microtex stuff lasts well and is easy to clean. The ‘Performance’ stuff is 3mm padded and pretty comfy.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘What Bar Tape? Please CX Content’ is closed to new replies.