Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • What bag for work…
  • ontor
    Free Member

It’s time to retire my old bagaboo courier bag and whilst I could just buy another, I’d rather get something different and UK made if possible.

Needs to be quite large, like a courier bag as I need to cart books, pens, paper, laptop around in it, needs to be relatively sober in colour as it’s for work.
    Any suggestions/recommendations?

footflaps

My work bag is this one:

Even got work to pay for it!

matt_outandabout

My half mass is a decade old I think. It just works, and hasn’t worn out. Available in all sorts of colours, from dull, to my lime green, to mrs_oab’s Patagonia rucksack in deep blue with Orange trim.

Del

ourmaninthenorth

My 15 year old Tumi messenger has been fine and does everything you describe. Only problem is the lack of a laptop sleeve (it pre-dates all of that!) has meant my laptop has eventually worn a hole in the side. Must get that repaired and then it should be good for another 15 years.

So it’s probably with looking at a modern equivalent from Tumi….

DrJ

North Face Surge backpack – it’s simply the biggest “work friendly” backpack you can find. Sleeves for laptop and tablet, little pockets for stuff, and big main compartment for anything you want (gym kit, financial reports, whatever).

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Cletus
    ontor
    Free Member

hmm some good suggestions – ‘cept yours Del. I’ve already got that one…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘What bag for work…’ is closed to new replies.