• This topic has 49 replies, 41 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by luke.
Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • What are you proud of in your life?
  • hora
    Free Member

Neilsonwheels. Ditto + a wee bit higher which has meant dodging the ‘shot’..

ton

both my kids, who make my heart feel like it is bursting out of my chest when I think about them.

my son started adulthood on shaky ground, fathering a child at 17, but he toughed it out, taking on his own place with the childs lazy layabout mother. he has paid his way ever since, he is now 22 and in the forces.
    and my 16 yr old daughter who has also joined the army after leaving school with some pretty grim results.
    she breezed her selection both fitness and classroom wise, which I did not thinks she would.

I a proper chuffed to bits boasting dad proud of em both……. 😀

takisawa2

Becoming a leader at my lads Beaver Scout group.
    Not so much me but I always feel very proud of the whole group when we are out & about.

willej

20131012-02 by will jenkins, on Flickr

My daughter, and her wonderful Mum.

crikey
    Free Member

Still being able to shoot it over my shoulder

I’m happy enough to be able to wee without wetting my slippers.

bearnecessities

Ace pic willej 😀

Bunnyhop

Being an mtber. I was an unfit, unsporty type and a very cautious person. It still amazes me when I ride up a trail then down something quite tricky.

My husband for getting me through some tough times over the last few years regarding my health.

My 10 year old nephew who is doing really well at tennis, but to be where he is has been hard work and sacrifice.

totalshell

i m proud to wake up each morning.. dont waste a day.

mattsccm
    Free Member

Clerk of the course for 7 editions of the Wyegate long distance trial (motorcycles). Most of them won with 1 observation mark lost so I got that right and it became over subscribed. that pleased me but I got fed up with the responsibility.

luke
    Free Member

My son who we gave up our honeymoon to attend a panel to become foster parents so we could look after him and later we adopted him.

My daughter who has my sense of humor, my mums facial expressions and temperament and luckily for her, her mothers looks. And who is just starting to trampoline at regional level at the age of 7

My volunteer work as a Scout leader, also working on County projects for the Scouts, and giving my time working with the homeless, and the local SAR unit.

In my hobby/Part time job being 2012 British champions, although due to illness I wasn’t with them this year as defending champions and they came second.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘What are you proud of in your life?’ is closed to new replies.