Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • What are you drinking tonight?
  • sic_nick

Pembo
    Free Member

@Northwind – where are you based?
    I’m just about to tuck into some of these

Available mail order or in branches of Booths, and by a mile the best GF beer I have tasted.

CountZero

I’ll find out what Mark has on the pumps when I get over the pub. I can’t remember what’s next in line. Last weekend it was Village Idiot from White Horse Brewery, and Tunnel Ale from Box Steam Brewery.
    I’ll drink it whatever it is, it’s been a very busy week.

rascal
    Free Member

Sparkling Hibiscus & Lemon Soda with ice…in a pint glass!
    I’ve done 24 booze-free days but am counting down til next Sat….which is….November, and probable pub carnage. I usually have a high tolerance to lots of beers but suspect that has all but disappeared now.

Cheeky but this is a good view 😉

http://www.gosober.org.uk/profile/waynerees

tomhoward

Fanta

Northwind

Ming the Merciless – Member

Stowford press now and some rather good gluten free lager with mu curry and chips later!

Have you tried the Hambletons GFL? Miles better imo, love it. Some Tescos sell it, and it comes in a proper size bottle, ace.

(see also: Mikkeler Peter Mary and Pale, and Greens Dark, if you want a proper beer- lovely)

cozz
    Free Member

this 50p a bottle from tesco

then this £30 in tesco

Pembo
    Free Member

Forgot to mention Monty’s Brewery do a GF cask real ale which by chance my local hasd as a guest beer. Currently planning a 2.5 hour rail trip for a session in one of their pubs in Newtown. 😀

bearnecessities

Vodka & coke after an epic (approx) 230 hours without a day off, in order to get key bit of something delivered properly for certain members of the public. British Civil Servants, best in the world 😉

Followed by a couple of these (£25 in Asda if you’re interested).

andytherocketeer

one of these as an appetiser…

http://untappd.com/b/pfungstadter-privatbrauerei-festbier/113542

(edit: ooh just got a badge for that)

and then next up will be one of these…

http://untappd.com/b/darmstadter-privatbrauerei-braustub-l-festbier/462938

1-shed
    Free Member

3 bottles of IPA gone, made tea think a early night for me or carry on till I -drugs were fish his sun big f duh f toy yr es at him josh

Drac

Juice I’ve just got in from work and due back in about 10 hours.

MrSmith
    Free Member

The ‘3rd wine’ from Sassiacia, it may be their cheapest offering but it’s better than most Italians at that price.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

working 12 hours tomorrow so I’ll drink tea and just have a small glass of OldJ before bed. not a spirits drinker normally, but it’s a free sample

neilthewheel

teenrat

Sadlers – Mud City Stout. Top marks – a v good autumn winter beer

mikey74
    Free Member

Russian Standard Vodka and slimline tonic.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

@ Northwind

Cheers for the tips…

must avoid alcohol fuelled internet papyal purchase!

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Can’t get on with bottled ales in general, they taste like coin and gas! So made a (too) rare trip to the local where tonight oi ave bin mostly quoffin:

Clean, bitter, perfect with chilli nuts. Finished off with the old MHB special:

which was more caramely tonight. Nice!

gozarch
    Free Member

Stowford Press whilst waiting for the pub takeaway, a pear cider takeout, and now some of this:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Bregante

Just got in from a leaving doo. Mostly I ave been drinking the one on the left….

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

pear cider

It’s ‘perry’! (or more likely an aggressively branded fizzy chemical concoction that tastes nothing LIKE perry but has the word ‘pear’ on the label). Cider is made from apples! Gggnnnn! Sorry, pet peeve, my beard is doing the typing as I look on, aghast.

peajay

Highland Park and American Ginger, my new direction!

gozarch
    Free Member

No, Malvern Rider, it is “pear cider”, or so it says on the label. Its relativity to actual perry is neither here nor there. It was a choice of that or tea when I got home.

Chillax, man 😀 (and beard)

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

My beard says You can’t make an alcoholic drink from potatoes and call it whiskey

Wish he’d just shut up but he does have a point. Alcopops are eroding The Lexicon! There must be something about this in The Country Code??? How why must can I ‘chillax’ (allowed as is portmanteau if not the best) while my very beard burns indignantly for propriety and reason!? How, I ask you?

butcher

Because it’s got a bike on it.

That and it was on offer in Morrisons.

joshvegas
    Free Member

I have been drinking schiehallion and all the other things.

chipster

Been driving earlier, so I was on diet coke.
    I’m home now, Lidl gin and Fever-Tree tonic. I’ve never drunk g&t before, it’s not bad, is it?

everyone
    Free Member

Ended up in the pub with some mates. Was drinking beer from the blue monkey brewery and I’m now on a nice but of auchentoshen!

CountZero

As it turned out there was Hog’s Back T.E.A. on the pump tonight, a couple of pints of which went down very well indeed.
    Back for more tomorrow evening.

kiwijohn

Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)

The topic ‘What are you drinking tonight?’ is closed to new replies.