Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • what are we not been told about paris?
  • totalshell

simple question.. that no one on the telly is asking.. who/where is the third man from the charlie attack? big man hunt for everyone else shoot outs and speculation ad nauseum but news of the third man.. zero.. the silence is deafening..

yunki
    Free Member

he handed himself in the day after.. fell down the stairs perhaps?

tomhoward

Well, thats the end of that 😆

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    matt_outandabout

I agree, plus it seems a very definite response to protect other specific targets with military…

Trail-Blazer
    Free Member

Ball so hard?

RobHilton
    Free Member

what are we not been told about paris?

Wish someone had told me not to drink the tap water – made me feel like I was on a speed come down for 2 days :/

dbcooper
    Free Member

Hmm its a good question. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo_shooting#Suspects

Suggests that this lad handed himself in, but has been released without charge. So what about the no 3 then if this chap isn’t him?

Possibly they were mistaken, and that there was not a third man.
    What evidence is there if a third man?

I’m sure there is a rational explanation.

scaredypants

Farage, I reckon

dbcooper
    Free Member

OK at the top of this page there is a picture of the car. 2 men either side of it and a leg and head of a third person protuding from the car.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/hamyd-mourad-released-without-charge-after-being-named-as-suspect-in-charlie-hebdo-attack-9969843.html

footflaps

Other than the whole thing was a CIA plot from start to finish, absolutely nothing…..

busydog
    Free Member

OK at the top of this page there is a picture of the car. 2 men either side of it and a leg and head of a third person protuding from the car.

I thinks that is just a loose shoe that fell out as I recall in the original video that one of the guys picked it up and threw it back in the car when they got back to the car and ready to leave.

mikey3
    Free Member

C.i.A? I thought it was M.F.I making a comeback.

dbcooper
    Free Member

I thinks that is just a loose shoe that fell out as I recall in the original video that one of the guys picked it up and threw it back in the car when they got back to the car and ready to leave.

DOH Thats so bloody obvious now!

wilburt
    Free Member

Kept thinking that whilst it was all unfolding, three fellas one lifted then…nothing.

dbcooper
    Free Member

Well I just looked at the vdeo on live leak and its clear that there is no getaway driver in the car, one of the gunmen gets in the drivers seat and the otherone gets in the passenger seat.
    I guess someone could have been in the back seat but I understand in the heat of the moment the cops get their facts wrong. I expect there was no third person.

yunki
    Free Member

Equally disturbing is that we’ve heard absolutely nothing from Charlie Hebdo’s brother

MoreCashThanDash

I was astonished when I caught the BBC 9 o’clock news on Friday to discover that the French security services are still using horses and flintlocks

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘what are we not been told about paris?’ is closed to new replies.