Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What are these pikes worth Slight modification to them.
  • robhughes
    Free Member

I have a set of 426 dual air pikes in mint condition that need to go.
    They have a lillte mod. 😉
    The RCT3 damper and dual flow rebound modded by Si at Loco.
    All in including a full service the mod cost me £300 and have been used about 5 times since.
    Very long steerer.What do you recon guys and gals.

hora
    Free Member

200 max. 26″ and 1 1/8 steerer. Prob worth more to keep.

robhughes
    Free Member

Expensive episode this one hora.Make a good wall ornament. 😀
    Still have the original dampers so might be worth changing them back and selling off the gooduns.

hora
    Free Member

Sell quickly though either way. I was selling some modded cart Sektors in rare 20mm bolt through recently with no interest.

WildHunter2009

If those could wait till july when im back in the uk i would totally buy them. Selling my old pikes was the worst decision ever.

sync
    Free Member

Keep them, build them up onto a suitable classic frame with stem and bars. Hang on the wall as art and for man cave points………. and job done.

Bonus is if you ever get bored you can build it up as a complete bike.

hora
    Free Member

Why cant you buy now?

I held a frame for months whilst he was in Afghanistan… he then said sorry mate bought a new frame!

WildHunter2009

Do the 426 Pikes have the U Turn? I thought mine did but if they have new dampers etc would they still have that?

robhughes
    Free Member

Yep.All new dampers and dual air u-turn. 😉
    Not sure now what to do with them.Don’t need the money and also have a mint pace rc305 frame doing nowt which would suit them down to the ground.
    We’ll see.Might be wall hanging time for now..
    hora,sync…You’ve swayed me..lol

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What are these pikes worth Slight modification to them.’ is closed to new replies.