Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • What are the tightest non lycra road shorts available?
  • tpbiker
    Free Member

Thinking of doing some touring in the summer in France, which will involve numerous cafe /bar stops. Don’t want to really be wearing full on lycra whilst chilling eating my lunch, but likewise not to keen on my endura baggies either.

Is there a half way house, something like a rapha touring short, but perhaps a little less hipster looking.

fibre
    Free Member

An anti hipster option would be Altura Attack 180, not overly tight but nice light soft fabric and fairly breathable. Giro Ride Classic or Ride Mobility look nice, hipstery but not Rapha at least.

If you’d prefer some Hipster Rapha’s I do have a pair I need to sell. I decided against them when I discovered the lack of regular front pockets, which would bug me when off the bike. I wanted something to wear to work that I could go riding in after.

Personally I’d still wear bibs too.

scotroutes

TBH, if you are in Europe no one is going to case that you’re wearing lycra. If you are happy with bib-shorts (comfier for touring anyway) then the Gore Alp-X Pros version are half-baggy.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘What are the tightest non lycra road shorts available?’ is closed to new replies.