Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • what are the most comfy riding shorts you own? (recommendations needed)
  • MrCrushrider
    Free Member

for me at present, its my oakley shorts – but they're slowly falling apart after 5 years of riding.

endura's seem to give me problems (chaffing), just wondered what you lot swear by for comfort?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I bought some Madison ones from EBC, which are lovely for the price. The liner is really good, the baggy part well made and well cut. The only downer is the leg grippers are a bit tight, but otherwide they're great.

I do usually wear roadie lycra bibs under baggies though, Sombrio make nice simple ones with no liners.

br
    Free Member

Enduro baggies, cw liner (blue insert). Tight and comfy, plus pretty strong.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    chakaping
    Free Member

I was going to say my Oakley shorts, but now I see that may not be much help.

Shame they ran out of them on M&M Direct, they were only about £25 quid.

sofaking
    Free Member

cannondale baggies with their own liner- superb

njee20
    Free Member

Older Assos FI.13 S2s or Gore Oxygen, the latter are substantially cheaper than the former, which have been replaced by the inferior (IMO) S5s.

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

yeah ive been looking at those madison ones – look pretty good for the cash.

oldgit
    Free Member

Two pairs of Northwave treasure range 53/11s.

Ti29er
    Free Member

DHB's from Wiggle.
    Absolutely outstanding.
    Bib shorts at about £89 (I can't recall their name!).
    One of THE best bits of bike kit I own.
    'Nuff said really.

tracknicko
    Free Member

baggy or skinny?

tld xc (mtb) or santini road kit.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Altura Ascents – stitched in liner that is a bit "marmite".

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

think im gonna get some lycra 3/4 bibs and some new baggies all being well (birthday soon!!)

just got no idea about what to take a punt on…

FuzzyWuzzy

Spesh Enduro baggies are the best I've found (and I must have around 10 different types).

crocodilian
    Free Member

Dakine 8-Tracks. Very comfy.

Vortexracing

Nema crown jewels here

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

The only downer is the leg grippers are a bit tight

for those ample manly PP thighs ??

I 2nd the Altura shorts. I used to suffer from chafing and have to use minty arse lard, but since I've had these I've not needed any 🙂

mattk
    Free Member

My wife bought me some Fox 3/4 shorts for Christmas, I opened them up and and was horrified. I couldn't imagine anyone over the age of 16 and not a piss pot wearing dirt jumper wearing them.

But they are the most comfy and well designed shorts i have ever ridden in, they even have a special hanky attachment for wiping your glasses ( 😕 at least i presume for wiping glasses)

mrmojo
    Free Member

Sombrio badass with gore liner does the trick for me.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘what are the most comfy riding shorts you own? (recommendations needed)’ is closed to new replies.