Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • What are the current 150mm+ dropper seatpost options?
  • ChrisL

I had originally been considering changing the KS i900R seatpost (125mm drop) on my Mojo for a Vecnum Moveloc (lots of drop). However it appears that Vecnum require that you use their seat post clamp if you want a warranty and it doesn’t look very compatible with the Mojo’s seat tube. What other options are there in the uppy downy seat post with at least 150mm drop category just now?

I know that KS do some, and there’s some Swiss thing (the Uptimizer or similar) that doesn’t seem to have had many reviews so far. Beyond that the only one I can think of is the Reverb Stealth but I’m not too keen on drilling holes in my carbon frame!

Stevet1
    Free Member

Thomson one out spring next year if you can wait.

batman11
    Free Member

Single track had a review on the swiss one a couple of issues ago. If I remember they said it was pretty good. I’ve used ks supernatural ones both of which have had issues but to be fair to them I’m 18stone so I’m not sure if it’s bad luck or weight based other than that I would recommended them. Had issues with reverbs too. Same as you I prefere a 150 post and there pretty limited on who makes them I do wish fox would make one as the doss has been the most reliable to date. Good luck

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ChrisL

I must have missed Singletrack’s review of the Swiss post, I’ll have to dig through my back issues. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘What are the current 150mm+ dropper seatpost options?’ is closed to new replies.