Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • What are the chances of Huddersfield Town going down?
  • hora
    Free Member

Based on their form and those with games inhand below them its looking a cert isnt it?

shooee
    Free Member

We can not go back down to league 1 its an horrendous league to be in. After watching todays performance though and looking at our games left to play I can’t see where we will pick up points.

mefty
    Free Member

Every season we flatter to deceive before Christmas and then the long slow slide to the bottom of the table starts, hopefully this will be one of those years when we have done enough but we will no doubt only find out in the last 10 minutes of the season.

shooee
    Free Member

Been really disappointed with them this season I’m actually considering not renewing season card for first time in years. Love Town but just fed up of wasting money watching them.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Down where?

What’s left?

Is there anywhere else to go????

MrOvershoot

In 1926, Huddersfield became the first English club to win three successive league titles, a feat which only three other clubs have matched, and none has bettered.

Sad day but your probably right Hora. (My grandfather ran the bar & clubhouse @ HT till 1969)

hora
    Free Member

Guys laugh at me at the end of the season please. I like being wrong.

binners

Have you ever actually been to a match?

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Slim in reality

hora
    Free Member

Surely Warrington have a amateur team that you’ve been to? 😉

Pook

what does it matter?

botanybay
    Free Member

Hopefully manure will get relegated next season and the Yorkshire/Lancs derby can exist again.

I like Huddersfield, always had a good day out at the Galpharm, hope they stay up.

hora
    Free Member

Nah Man U are of a certain breed of prem club- spend millions to buy table points rather than nurture a squad. Is that football or just a business?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘What are the chances of Huddersfield Town going down?’ is closed to new replies.