Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • What are Pipedream like to deal with?
  • PJay
    Free Member

I've of a mind to put down a pre-order deposit on a Pipedream Sirius. I've had some good communication with the guys at Pipedream via email and they seem a good bunch. Their website seems a bit out of date though, the frame I'd be buying has changed a fair bit from the one they're advertising and images that were going to be sent haven't turned up. I'm sure that everything's fine as I've heard really good things about the Sirius but I do like a bit of feedback on companies I haven't dealt with in the past just to be safe (and payment is via a transfer straight into their account). So, what are they like to deal with, do things turn up on time, any troubles etc.?

cxi
    Free Member

I've not had any dealings with them since I bought my Sirius frame back in March 2007. Stuart was great to deal with – emails were replied to quickly and delivery was as expected.

mangoridebike

I had extended discussions with them about a custom Ti frame in which they were very helpful and quick in terms of response time. In the end the frame never happened for various reasons, none of which were to do with Pipedream.

PJay
    Free Member

I get the feeling that they'll be a good company to deal with, it's just nice to hear that others have had a good experience when you've not bought from someone before. Thanks for the input.

PJay
    Free Member

<bump>

jim_1980
    Free Member

I brought a 2008 frame second hand from someone on this forum and have been chatting to Stuart at Pipedream about touchup paint etc for the bike and the response has been swift and always informative. I now know i have a Ruby Red Sirius and even the paint code should i need to get it made up :o)
    The bike itself rides great and looks the muts nuts once built up.

Hope this helps.

Baldysquirt

I hd no issues when I bought my frame back in 2006, but have had no experience since. Can't imagine they'd be anything but good still.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What are Pipedream like to deal with?’ is closed to new replies.