Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • What are decent flat pedals?
  • kimbers

have the ss nanos and cheaper excites, great pedals long lasting too, definately better than v8s!

zelak999
    Free Member

Vaults defo.

mikey74
    Free Member

I love the look of podiums but can’t bring myself to pay £150 that for a pedal.

Get the Spank Spikes then: Having ridden both I can say that the Spanks are just as good as the Podiums, just cheaper.

sunnrider
    Free Member

Spank Spikes here too, still going strong after a year of serious abuse.

HermanShake
    Free Member

Kona wah wahs are great; lighter than either nano and very grippy. However Vaults are superior. They really are that good. I have the polished ones which stay looking fresh despite abuse. They are huge though, I’m not sure what they’re like for people with smaller feet.

If she’s a beginner and has little feet then the good old V8 is fine too. Easy to look after and comes in lots of colours. Depends on your budget, your relationship and her ability.

Nanos are probably the middleman.

yunki
    Free Member

25 years on flat pedals here..

Using nanos at the moment but wish I’d seen the carbon cycles offer cos I love a bargain [tart]and so the logo would match my forks[/tart]

As a pedal they are just a bit too grippy for me though, and I much prefer the feel (and weight) of the wellgo mg1..
    I was having trouble getting parts to service the wellgos though which I why I changed to the nano..

bikebob

+1 for point one podiums. I have a set sat in my cave. Don’t use them as I prefer clipies, but beautiful and dam good.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘What are decent flat pedals?’ is closed to new replies.