Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • What "Agressive" Hard Tail Frame?
  • VanHalen

there are some pics on the dialled bikes facebook. i’d love one but i image it’ll be fairly expensive.

beagle
    Free Member

Re the price rise on the Morf – sounds like it could just be for complete bikes? Hope so.

nickc

Have to agree about the Shan, awesome bit of kit

jamesfts
    Free Member

Having spend the last few month riding a much longer bike I’ve just sold my Meta HT and replaced it with a Nukeproof Pulse.

On paper it ticks all the boxes, shorter rear, 35mm longer reach, 142×12 rear end. Its not a looker but hopefully should fit the bill nicely.

johnw1984
    Free Member

Bit of a resurrection on this, but I’ve made some sort of decision!

I’m in love with the new SC Chameleon. Want to build one in 29er flavour.

I’ve currently got my Meta HT built up, so after the PMBA on Sunday, I’m going to think about splitting it and selling off most of the parts to make way for a new build.

Should raise enough selling wheels, dropper fancy fox fork, Meta frame.

I’d need to get a replacement dropper, wheels and fork. If I have a nice short travel trail hardtail, getting a full sus again in a couple of years will mean I can justify something a bit more burly.

coomber
    Free Member

They do look lovely. Good choice. Haven’t checked the geometry but they look a lot longer and “bang on trend”.

Selling a dropper usually pays for another.

Get some pics up if and when!

johnw1984
    Free Member

Well, I’ve not put pics of my current Meta up yet, so I’ll do that first (when my angle set arrives) 🙂

HA is 67.3 degrees with a 120mm fork, thinking of 130mm when I build one.

Oh and seat tube is same size as my current frame so no need for new dropper!

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘What "Agressive" Hard Tail Frame?’ is closed to new replies.