Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • What age did your kids stop believing in Santa Claus?
  • dogmatix

my 6 year old semi winked at me the other day whilst my 4 year old was talking about father christmas, then she whispered in my ear ‘he’s not really real is he daddy’… i just said he is if you want him to be… so she can at least half pretend to herself.

isitafox
    Free Member

I’m not sure how old I was when I stopped believing but I do remember planning with my sister to set up a trip wire at the top of the stairs to see if it was really our dad. We later changed our mind after realising that if it was our dad our presents would get broken (no concern for the parent being seriously injured!).
    As for ours, eldest is 7, middle one is 5 and youngest 20 months and I plan to keep the charade going as long as possible.

aracer
    Free Member

My sister thought her daughter still believed when she was about 12. My niece is far too intelligent… not to know when it’s in her own benefit to play along.

Fairly sure mine still believe at 6 and 8, though the tooth fairy came last night and I think that one has been sussed – though we did have a good go at keeping it going.

GrahamS

no concern for the parent being seriously injured!

Or the consequences if it was true and you injured Santa?

Millions of children without presents and you facing a massive ClaimsDirect case for a workplace injury.

GrahamS

though the tooth fairy came last night and I think that one has been sussed – though we did have a good go at keeping it going.

Needs more effort:

[video]http://youtu.be/O-i1HHad9Zk[/video]

😀

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘What age did your kids stop believing in Santa Claus?’ is closed to new replies.