Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • What affordable flat pedals?
  • ds3000
    Free Member

Building a tow-path steed for the wife, looking for some run-of-the-mill pedals which are relatively light and won’t die after a couple of rides.

I’ve come across offerings from wellgo and MKS for around 15 quid, any other suggestions. Thanks.

dantsw13

Have a look on Pinkbike for some second hand ones dead cheap.

Alternatively, go on eBay and get a set of plastic BMX pedals in her favourite colour. I got some for my daughter for £6.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Tow path bike?
    Go to your LBS and ask what they have in the bits box.

Wellgo pedals are pretty decent and look ok too – reasonable cost and seem to last!

Jamie
    Free Member
    seadog101

+1 for the V8 Copies. They are remarkably good.

Moe

£22.00 for genuine V8’s with Grease port.

seavers
    Free Member

+1 on the v8 copies.

_tom_
    Free Member

Wellgos last for ages. Mustve had mine for a good 4-5 years now. They are rattly as **** though!

Got some black ones of these on my Kona HT – they are as good as you’d need a pedal to be.

shifter
    Free Member

What Flash’rt said. Don’t be getting any radnar skin removers – scarred shins might put her off for ever.

aracer
    Free Member

For your wife on towpaths? Don’t get metal pins – Odyssey Twisted PC if you must have pins as they are at least plastic and won’t make quite such deep gouges in her legs. I have those on my trials uni, and the grip is fine even in the wet, without the same level of worry about injury from them.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘What affordable flat pedals?’ is closed to new replies.