Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • What a time to be alive!!! *advanced civilisation (pasty) content*
  • binners

Give thanks and praise to the lord

Its open! I’m going on my way home, despite it being a HUUUUGE detour. I have too. On general principle

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I felt the same on Tuesday when I discovered chocolate chip Honobs.

tomhoward

Detour for the wedding car?

scud
    Free Member

Dear God, look at her,a thing of beauty………the lass is pretty too

scud
    Free Member

scaredypants

I felt the same on Tuesday when I discovered chocolate chip Honobs.

I’m holding out for the chocolate covered chocolate chip hobnob

ninfan
    Free Member

If its anything like the Greggs round here, there will be one late middle aged lady serving at the delivery window, having long conversations with everyone about their aunt betty, two young girls at the pay window chatting about TOWIE or BB and ignoring the customers trying to order stuff, and another member of staff randomly tidying shelves while theres a queue of fifty cars backing up onto the main road.

prawny

Greggs pasties are gopping. The only decent things they do are sausage rolls (not as good as they used to be) Donuts and Belgian buns.

I wan’t to find somewhere in Birmingham City centre that does a decent pasty. I’m thinking of walking out to Hockley Tesco tomorrow to have a nose at the deli. They’ve got good ones by the one at home, but it’s harder to hide them from the Mrs.

GrahamS

Fake! A real Greggs bag translucent and shiny where the goodness has seeped out.

binners

Mike – one of the reasons Keswick is our default ‘going away for the weekend’ destination. The main reason being this…..

The Cow Pie at the George Hotel. Like I said… What a time to be alive?! 😀

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I see the broccoli gave in easily, just save yourself from the mechanically reclaimed slow death of greggs sludge and have some proper food 🙂

RustySpanner

Is that a waddle through?
    What will they think of next?

Now £1.40 for a Steak Bake near us now by the way.
    😐

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘What a time to be alive!!! *advanced civilisation (pasty) content*’ is closed to new replies.