Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • What a nice man
  • aracer
    Free Member
    Junkyard
    Free Member

which one ?the one who sat on the apple board whilst building a product to rival [ copy/infringe] an apple product or the one cross about the duplicitous act?
    You are not very good at making clear statements are you or am I missreading the context again 😉
    The first point is a serious one BTW

donsimon
    Free Member

All’s fair in love, war and business.

sobriety
    Free Member

his dying breath

Looks like Android won that one at least.

TheFlyingOx

Steve Jobs was a tool. A tool who obviously didn’t remember saying in a TV program, “We’ve always been shameless about stealing great ideas”

MrWoppit
    Free Member

… and a believer in Woo-Woo medicine, apparently. With the inevitable result.

Guess that’s what “living in an ashram and dropping acid” does for you.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Not a jobs fan per se, but he has every right to protect his business and it’s intellectual property. Doesn’t make him a nasty man in doing so.

nickjb
    Free Member

That’s true if google stole from apple. They might have pinched it from the same people apple pinched it from.

grum
    Free Member

What a nice thread.

cranberry
    Free Member

As this temper tantrum shows, He was an unpleasant man. Well done to Google for doing unto him as he had done to plenty of others over the years.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What a nice thread.

Innit though? 🙄

Aracer; chill, relax, take it easy. Let the Hate and Anger evaporate and drift away. Be peaceful, like the Elf……

Bugger burnt me crumpets bloody useless thing. 😡

samuri
    Free Member

He should have recognised that the competition from Android would be healthy for both companies. And a healthy, competitive environment breeds creative progress.

It’s funny, I always thought that was what he was all about.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘What a nice man’ is closed to new replies.