Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • What a lovely day for a ride
  • simondbarnes

Headed out earlier and did a quick loop of Healy Nab before heading up and over Great Hill. Hardly anyone about and it was even dusty on Great Hill! Sadly the peace & quiet was shattered when I got over to Rivington (it was heaving) so didn’t hang around there long.

Great Hill by simondbarnes, on Flickr

The new bike is still ace 🙂

mindmap3
    Free Member

It is indeed a lovely day for a ride…I rode Cannock on Saturday and got drenched and plastered in muck but still enjoyed it.

Got out in the road bike for a few hours today and enjoyed the sun and deserter country lanes. Saw a few others out on their road bikes but not many.

souldrummer
    Free Member

Decided to avoid the North Downs today as I thought it would be rammed so did a very enjoyable 50 mile road ride around Surrey and Sussex. Only down side was the number of motorists who thought it would be a good idea to overtake on blind bends or just before the crest of a hill!

unklehomered
    Free Member

Heading out after work this evening, hopefully all the tourists will have done one abd I’ve have the trails to myself.

mindmap3
    Free Member

I headed out on the road because I figured that Cannock would be heaving as would every other trail centre within easy reach. My usual spots in the Peaks were busy enough last week despite the crazy hail storms so would have been evil today…views would have been nice though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘What a lovely day for a ride’ is closed to new replies.