Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • What a disappointing end to the story..
  • cloudnine
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-35299608?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

“I did what I had to, I had no money but I had to meet her. I was cycling for love, but never loved cycling. It’s simple.”

jamj1974

Not sure I get you. Reunited with woman he loved and had a family. Still happy 40 years later.

Sounds good to me.

mikey74
    Free Member

Yeah, I must be missing something too: Sounds like “happily ever after” to me.

nealglover
    Free Member

Was it that he got a train from Vienna rather than cycle that’s disappointing?

shermer75
    Free Member

I thought it was a lovely story

cynic-al
    Free Member

She’s a tight arse. Swedish nobility and would tbuy him a plane ticket?

Maybe he gave her the clap after all the birds he must have shagged on the way.

#justsayin

fasthaggis

Yeah,he didn’t love his bike,he used it as a mode of cheap transport,burn him. 🙄

Kuco

It is a bit baffling why she didn’t buy him a plane ticket.

slowoldman

Maybe it was a test, or simply going Dutch. “If you can get to Vienna, I’ll buy you a rail ticket for the rest”.

jamj1974

So far in life, I’ve only been involved with only one woman* I’d cycle more than 30 minutes for…

We’re doing the whole family thing but have another 26 years to go on the being together as long! 🙂

*That’s not a dig at women BTW, I’m pretty sure I would be as bad at selecting male partners if I was gay…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘What a disappointing end to the story..’ is closed to new replies.