Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • What 3/4 length bibs for mtbing?
  • teacake
    Free Member

As above. What are people using and which ones are comfy/durable?

davidrussell
    Free Member

endura mt500 or cheaper. great kit.

ampthill

I have endura no idea of model. Brilliant

Futureboy77

…….another vote for Endura. They seem to last an age too.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I had some endura bib 3/4 which were great, but the pad fell to bits after a couple of years so I removed and wore padded shorts underneath but I was dissappointed. Got some of their baggies too and had problems with zips and stitching. And the liner short sizes? Two pairs, both med, one very tight and one very big. Trying Ground Effect 3/4’s now and they seem good so far but only used them a couple of times. Knees ride up a little, but nice and warm and look well made and they only took a week to arrive over the Xmas period despite coming from New Zealand. In summary Endura stuff does the job well but seems a bit fragile, Ground Effect looks promising.

nickc

The cheaper Endura ones are better than the MT500 IMO. The MT50 are a very funny shape, definitely one to try before you buy. Ground Effect are very nice, and have fleecy knees.

brant
    Free Member

Previously a fan of bib 3/4s, I got some of these a year or so ago. They’re ace.

http://www.ibexwear.com/shop/ProductDetail.php?GID=896

kona_uk
    Free Member

I have a couple of pairs of the DHB, they are good for the money…

whytetrash

Agree with Nickc…my MT 500s feel wrong….feel like they need pulling up all the time…no they are not too big either as they are tight on my big boned (honest!) frame. The other slightly odd thing about them is at the bottom of the legs the gripper seems to flare slightly so seems baggier than the lycra which just looks wierd!

Got some old castelli ones that are ace though.

fuzzhead
    Free Member

my Endura MT500s have been ace

sq225917
    Free Member

my enduras are great, though i usually snug them upo to just under my knees, the gripper tension on my ‘huge’ calfs is just too much.

Bimbler
    Free Member

Another vote for Endura. This time the FS260’s these are for warmer weather but I run hot anyway and when it’s really cold I wear some Northwave leg warmer things underneath. Coming up for their fourth year.

bonzodog
    Free Member

Endura thermabibs here (for the winter at least). I dont wear longs anymore.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘What 3/4 length bibs for mtbing?’ is closed to new replies.