Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • what 2nd hand £500 full sus
  • taka
    Free Member

im wanting to get a second hand full sus bike of stw in a bit because my hardtail cant take what im riding just wondering what types/makes and models of bikes i could get in that price range of stw

tom

shinsplints

I just got a 2008 Giant Trance from E bay…£450 – ok,so it has a Tora 302 solo air fork that I will upgrade & I have already changed the bars,stem,grips,saddle & pedals but all in all,i think a bloody bargain.Same frame as on all the Trance models,theres some on e bay now.Others on here have had good buys with the Trance aswell.Recommended.

taka
    Free Member

they do look good im realy looking or somthing that can do xc and light freeride

taka
    Free Member

or somthing that i can tighten the suspension up and go

justa
    Free Member

my mate is selling a Mongoose Teocali – medium ?

falkirk_mark
    Free Member

You should be able to get a spesh fsr xc for that kind of cash

shinsplints

If thats the Teocali from the classifieds it looks a great buy,the forks alone would be nearly the asking price !

chakaping
    Free Member

Pre-2008 Giant Reign?

justa
    Free Member

If thats the Teocali from the classifieds it looks a great buy,the forks alone would be nearly the asking price !

need to get rid fairly quick – he was going to put it up for more but thought with the credit crunch…

taka
    Free Member

im very interested in that mongoose but only problem is i need to sell my bikes before i can buy it

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘what 2nd hand £500 full sus’ is closed to new replies.