Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What 125
  • juan
    Free Member

Well I need a bike to commute for work, it’s short enough and all the way limited at 50km/h to justify a 125 for some economical reasons.
    Which beg the question which one?
    DTMX? YT (well I’d love one regardless but the only one I have seen isn’t road legal)? SR? DT? Xlr. Tdr? RDLC?
    GS?
    Will I notice the difference?

druidh
    Free Member

RV – silly boy!

juan
    Free Member

Really druidh, they are ugly and rather new hence expensvie. What makes you want to consider one

druidh
    Free Member

See that smile? See it??

juan
    Free Member

Nope it’s hidden beind your tache
    :p

cynic-al
    Free Member

My guess is that person smiles permanently.

amplebrew

My wife’s CBF125 was a really great bike.

Seemed well made and cost buttons to run. Certainly never gave us any problems.

zingrock
    Free Member

I’m riding a Honda xr to commute and play on 🙂 I absolutely love it, so much I took it on an all round 800mile trip to Wales in summer! it’s economical – 180 miles for £12-14. Runs soundly and dead reliable, my mates got a DT and its faster than mine but twice as expensive to run and mine copes better off road. Cheap to run, cheap to buy, get your value for money definitely and the re sell value is pretty good. Highly recommend it ^^

zingrock
    Free Member

Northwind

I’d be getting a DT, but it’s not the best choice, I just like ’em. CG125 probably makes most sense I reckon, or even a Cub.

juan
    Free Member

I’ll think I’ll go for whatever is the cheapest to buy get on the road. An ofraod has the advantage that I can still use it in winter, a “custtom” has the advantage that I can turn it into a CR

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What 125’ is closed to new replies.