Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What 10 min back exercise?
  • Earl
    Free Member

I starting to hit the weights gym for 10min each lunch time.

Day 3 = Back
    If i were to do a single exercise for the back what would it be? Or do I really need to do a combo i.e. lower and upper back

Currently doing olympic bar front rows and behind the neck pull downs but would like the opinion of someone who actually knows what they are doing.

Ta

TurnerGuy
    Free Member
    barrykellett
    Free Member

Pullups obviously.

Slow and steady, not jumping jack in the box cheating flicking your legs about ones.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Wide grip pull ups. Nice and slow. When you get to the top move your chin to each hand in turn.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

I was told going behind the neck with lat/v pulldowns was a bad idea

</notaproffesionalblog>

Earl
    Free Member

Is there such a thing as a half pullup? Not sure i can do more than 4 full pullups at the moment – so my 10min work out will end up being a 1min workout.

iDave
    Free Member

use a low bar with feet on the floor straight out in front – like an upside down pressup – better though is lat pull downs with less than your body weight to start building strength

i suppose fighter pull-ups are not on the menu yet!

bigyim
    Free Member

If you can’t do full normal pull ups try putting your one foot on the back of a chair or weights bench about 4 foot away. Move it closer to make it easier or further away to make it harder

mrlard
    Free Member

its all about the pull ups then when you can do no more get on the bent over rows.

for epic rides i find supermans really help strenghten up the bottom of your back.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

iDave… been trying to find a demonstration of fighter pull-ups… any suggestions?

Earl
    Free Member

Thanks for the chair trick. Will do.

I will add supermans to my stretching routine at ehome(no equipment).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What 10 min back exercise?’ is closed to new replies.