• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by DrJ.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Wex Photographic
  • wors

Has anyone used them for part ex? I fancy swapping my dslr for something more compact and pocket friendly. They game me what I thought was a decent price over email based on my description of the kit.

Just wondered if anyone had gone down this route, and if they honoured there price or come back with a lower offer etc.

burgatedicky

Morning!
    I’ve used them for part ex several times, changing a d7000 for a d810, and then swapping several DX lenses for full frame ones.
    Each time I’ve had good service, the price quoted was the minimum I received. They paid me more for one of my lenses as they didn’t think the wear on it was a bad as I implied!
    I’d use them again without hesitation, it’s just a bit of a pain having to post to Norwich!
    I had tried London Camera Exchange as there are a couple of branches near me, but Wex were better on price and offers on subsequently purchased gear.

sands
    Free Member

wors – Member
    Has anyone used them for part ex?

Never for part-ex; however, over the last 6 /7 years I have made multiple online / mail order purchases from them (£££ 😯 ) and don’t have any complaints.

I’ve also been to their premises / showroom twice for seminars on new lighting kit.
    In my opinion they are a very professional company with the philosophy of look after your customers and they’ll keep coming back.

I received an email from them a few days ago (22 Jan 17) ago inviting trade-ins.

DrJ

I had tried London Camera Exchange as there are a couple of branches near me, but Wex were better on price and offers on subsequently purchased gear.

Ooh – interesting, thanks. I recently p-ex’ed a lens at LCE and they gave me what I thought was a decent price. Maybe next time I will give Wex a shot!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Wex Photographic’ is closed to new replies.